Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Studying Abroad? Comparatively Assess Your Country Of Study - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying Abroad? Comparatively Assess Your Country Of Study (6891 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Stay And Develop Your Country- Briton To Nigerian Youths / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying Abroad? Comparatively Assess Your Country Of Study by Eke40seven(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2018
Obidikejr:

Danke for your prompt response. Really appreciated...

1.When you say develop your skillset, The IT you meant is it Information Technology or Industrial Training?

2. The question of the built/construction will like to know what's the nature of the industry over there?

2a. How often have you seen African supervise or head construction site, as site engineers.

3. Are you in the country right now? How long have you been?

3a. Have you been able to get a part-time job? How long did it take you to get one?

4. How have you been able to manage school & work schedule?
E.g in Nigeria we still have lectures that starts 9am & ends 6pm... How do you cope?

5. What is the most sort after job in Germany? Although not necessarily the highest paid.

6. You know, I have met a few Germany Nationals online, ladies specifically, and they are really open about dating Africans... In reality,over there & based on your experience .. How open are Germany ladies towards dating African?.. And our naija girls over there, their head done cool down?
1. Information Technology
2. No idea. May be architecture.
3. Ease of jobs depends on the city, read the main thread for more details.
4. Different people different courses different jobs different strategies. You have to work on your schedule.
5. IT, I might be wrong.
6. Experience differs but generally, German ladies are very independent, I don't think many are so open to relationship that much, not to you and not to their kind. Most meet their boyfriend early in their early teens. At least, the gist of the craze for BBC is not something i see here.

Read the thread for more details..

2 Likes

Re: Studying Abroad? Comparatively Assess Your Country Of Study by Obidikejr(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
Eke40seven:

4. Different people different courses different jobs different strategies. You have to work on your schedule.
5. IT, I might be wrong.
6. Experience differs but generally, German ladies are very independent, I don't think many are so open to relationship that much, not to you and not to their kind. Most meet their boyfriend early in their early teens. At least, the gist of the craze for BBC is not something i see here.

thank you!
Re: Studying Abroad? Comparatively Assess Your Country Of Study by Obidikejr(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eke40seven:

5. IT, I might be wrong.

Eke... Gluten tag... Wie ghets dir?... Pls kindly refer me to the page number where you gave a comprehensive write up about your experience and VO Q&A during your interview.. I lost it in my previous phone... Will be most grateful.
Re: Studying Abroad? Comparatively Assess Your Country Of Study by Danomil234(m): 1:43am On May 13, 2018
Good day boss.
I've tried to get as much information as possible from so many posts in different forums to which u contribute.
Your thoughts on this would be of immense help to me.
I am aspiring to apply for MSC for summer 2019, would be needing a lot of guidance and hope u can help with that.
I am relatively new to nairaland & don't know how pms work and all that. My email add is odibeidaniel@gmail.com. thank u so much for ur time.
Danke.
Eke40seven:

I will try to answer the most important questions for now.
1.You have a Bsc you don't need SK certainly. But German is important to get jobs easily and for everyday life and survival. You apply to as many as possible, there are no guarantees, the higher you GP the better your chances

2. Earn? When I don't understand. Better German better opportunities in all sectors.
Germany have changed their laws regarding students so it's now easier for students to get visas.
3. PHD or job may be different people different opportunities, just develop your skillset especially IT and learn German.
I hope you find this useful.
Re: Studying Abroad? Comparatively Assess Your Country Of Study by Eke40seven(m): 5:55am On May 13, 2018
Danomil234:
Good day boss.
I've tried to get as much information as possible from so many posts in different forums to which u contribute.
Your thoughts on this would be of immense help to me.
I am aspiring to apply for MSC for summer 2019, would be needing a lot of guidance and hope u can help with that.
I am relatively new to nairaland & don't know how pms work and all that. My email add is odibeidaniel@gmail.com. thank u so much for ur time.
Danke.
I think this thread will help you a whole lot than I can, just read then when you have questions, you can also mention me and I will answer you as much as I could. Most of the notifications i get for PMs go into my spam so I don't see them most of the time.

2 Likes

Re: Studying Abroad? Comparatively Assess Your Country Of Study by Capheelah: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hello,
Compliments of the season

I need your help sir
I plan on going to Lmu Munich for my masters and I need your help.

I am just starting my application and I'm trying to get things ready

I am trying to fill the prior knowledge form and I'm confused on how to calculate the ects.( I just want to know my stand)

I also need help with filing the part of the prior knowledge form that asks for proof of grading system. I have checked online for links or download able pages I can use but I have been unable to find any.

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Physical Practices, Training Of The Shaolin Kungfu That Will Blow Your Mind. / 3 Cities Tour - NY, DC, Chicago / Why Hundreds Of Nigerians Are Relocating To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.