Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Duncan Mighty Says Nigerian Celebrities Getting Married In Dubai Are Cheap. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Says Nigerian Celebrities Getting Married In Dubai Are Cheap. (1148 Views)

Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy / Bragging? Duncan Mighty Says His House Is Better Than Dbanj's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Says Nigerian Celebrities Getting Married In Dubai Are Cheap. by StevinMorgan(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Duncan told his fans that his wedding will hold in Nigeria because he cares about his fans and his culture.

Newly engaged singer Duncan Mighty recently took to his IG to mock Nigerian celebrities who left Nigeria to marry abroad.

In his own words:
“The secret of international marriage is cheap marriage, when you want to use cheap things. I’ve lived in Switzerland and I’ve seen a lot of Nigerian celebrities coming there for their marriage. It is always between the groom, bride and both parents. But if you really want to show people your culture, you don’t need to go to another man’s country to marry your wife. If you’re proud of your wife, go to where she comes from, stay there and marry her. There is no need of going to Dubai and all that. All my fans must eat my rice, that’s what I promised my fans. International marriage is a cheap marriage, go and find out from anyone who has lived in an international community.”

lols....
Do you agree with him

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Says Nigerian Celebrities Getting Married In Dubai Are Cheap. by pweshex(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
100%
Re: Duncan Mighty Says Nigerian Celebrities Getting Married In Dubai Are Cheap. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Duncan Mighty Says Nigerian Celebrities Getting Married In Dubai Are Cheap. by Lordabas: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Duncan told his fans that his wedding will hold in Nigeria because he cares about his fans and his culture.

In his own words:
“The secret of international marriage is cheap marriage, when you want to use cheap things. I’ve lived in Switzerland and I’ve seen a lot of Nigerian celebrities coming there for their marriage. It is always between the groom, bride and both parents. But if you really want to show people your culture, you don’t need to go to another man’s country to marry your wife. If you’re proud of your wife, go to where she comes from, stay there and marry her. There is no need of going to Dubai and all that. All my fans must eat my rice, that’s what I promised my fans. International marriage is a cheap marriage, go and find out from anyone who has lived in an international community.”

So na only rice we go chop!! After wasting my hard earned money to buy his cd's and albums angry
Re: Duncan Mighty Says Nigerian Celebrities Getting Married In Dubai Are Cheap. by Oluwatosean(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lordabas:

So na only rice we go chop!! After wasting my hard earned money to buy his cd's and albums angry
wot else is dea to chop?
Re: Duncan Mighty Says Nigerian Celebrities Getting Married In Dubai Are Cheap. by holatin(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
in other word
he is talking to 2face
Re: Duncan Mighty Says Nigerian Celebrities Getting Married In Dubai Are Cheap. by chijoy7(f): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
in other word
he is talking to 2face
exactly
Re: Duncan Mighty Says Nigerian Celebrities Getting Married In Dubai Are Cheap. by vickysmilez(f): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Show culture?? Is white wedding our culture? Celebrities I kno do deir traditional marriage which is originally our culture in the wife's home town. So I don't kno what dis one is saying. To me, d most important one is the traditional marriage wch is our culture, the white can b done anywhere undecided

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Man Spent $160,000 Almost 30M Naira To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Photos From Tonto Dikeh Foundation Lagos Charity Tour Grand Finale / Rihanna Is Coming Between Beyonce And Jay Z And Causing Issues In Their Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.