Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Mr Funny Goodluck Jonathan,joke Of The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mr Funny Goodluck Jonathan,joke Of The Day (1501 Views)

Bovi's Anti Or Pro Jonathan Joke / President Goodluck Jonathan Orders The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose And Obanikoro / Joke Of The Day: Bring Am, We Get Change! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Funny Goodluck Jonathan,joke Of The Day by sundalito: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
plane was about to crash and
there were only 4 parachutes in the
plane.meanwhilethere were 5 people on it.
The 1st person was lionel Messi
and he said: i'm
the best footballer, I cant die now" so
He took
1 parachute and left.
The 2nd who was Aliko Dangote
said " i'm the richest man in Africa and i'm too young to die" so he
took the 2nd parachute and left.
The third was President Jonathan
and he said :" i'm the smartest president in the world so I
cant die nw,my people still needs me, so he took 1
and left.
Then It was left with Pope John
Paul and a little school girl.
The Pope said to the little girl"
take the last one, i'll sacrifice my life for you".
The little girl replied no need for
that sir "there are
two parachutes left.
The pope asked her: how come?
the little girl replied:
Click here to continue reading jokes www.incrediblewap.cf/registration_site.xhtml?do_id=00&get-file=1
Re: Mr Funny Goodluck Jonathan,joke Of The Day by experimentist: 12:23am On Dec 06, 2014
sundalito:
plane was about to crash and
there were only 4 parachutes in the
plane.meanwhilethere were 5 people on it.
The 1st person was lionel Messi
and he said: i'm
the best footballer, I cant die now" so
He took
1 parachute and left.
The 2nd who was Aliko Dangote
said " i'm the richest man in Africa and i'm too young to die" so he
took the 2nd parachute and left.
The third was President Jonathan
and he said :" i'm the smartest president in the world so I
cant die nw,my people still needs me, so he took 1
and left.
Then It was left with Pope John
Paul and a little school girl.
The Pope said to the little girl"
take the last one, i'll sacrifice my life for you".
The little girl replied no need for
that sir "there are
two parachutes left.
The pope asked her: how come?
the little girl replied:
Click here to continue reading jokes www.incrediblewap.cf/registration_site.xhtml?do_id=00&get-file=1
what did she reply? Blogger!
Re: Mr Funny Goodluck Jonathan,joke Of The Day by alabiyemmy(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2014
dumb
Re: Mr Funny Goodluck Jonathan,joke Of The Day by tempest01(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2014
I'm not clicking that link.... I guess Johnathan took the schoolbag of the girl and jumped
Re: Mr Funny Goodluck Jonathan,joke Of The Day by hfinest1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
dis joke was funny the first 400 times i heard it..... then it was obasanjo that took the girl's school bag..... mtchewwangry
Re: Mr Funny Goodluck Jonathan,joke Of The Day by sundalito: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
[Cheat] LATEST MTN FREE CALL CHEATS click here 2 c now @www.incrediblewap.cf/registration_site.xhtml?do_id=00&get-file=1

[Cheat] LATEST MTN FREE BROWSING CHEAT click here 2 c n0w www.incrediblewap.cf/registration_site.xhtml?do_id=00&get-file=1

(1) (Reply)

When MTN Finally Employs An MFM Member / Photo : When You Graduate From Car Wash School / Post Your Funny Sallah Pics For Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.