Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered This, What Would You Do?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered This, What Would You Do?? (857 Views)

Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan / When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding / Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered This, What Would You Do?? by Denko2721987(m): 12:38am On Dec 06, 2014
[b]Dear Ladies,

A friend showed me this funny photo a couple of days back (even though its looks photoshopped and the p.enis in my own opinion looks like a clit lipsrsealed) and it really gat me laughing my heart out and pondering at the same..

So ladies, you and your fiancé agreed to the NO SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE rule of thumb (even though “taking style to check to see or figure out how that place go be” at your own risk grin as my female cousin would say) was quite permissible though optional depending on your religious adherence..

So after the solemnization of your holy matrimony and on the special night of bliss you guys decide to get down to business of the evening and as you guys reached the boiling point of pre-intimacy action where wrapper they commot from Gala body b4 receiving grin, with ur pounding hearts almost falling off ur chests in excitement, uncertainties, anticipation and mixed feelings over what to expect, BAMMMMM, u just gat to see ur hubby’s n.akedness & tri-cycle for the very first time and u behold this holy grail of WTF of a p.enise.. shocked undecided lipsrsealed cry

Please ladies, sincerely tell us what would be your reaction and further action (if any), if you happen to find yourself in this kind of situation cos I know this wouldn’t be a laughing matter to most ladies…… angry angry ?

The NL dudes in the house are also free to expression themselves oh…. grin
[/b]

Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered This, What Would You Do?? by xpac01(m): 1:58am On Dec 06, 2014
Is that cl.it or di.ck??
Re: On Your Wedding Night, You Discovered This, What Would You Do?? by smsshola(m): 3:39am On Dec 06, 2014
At her own risk...

(1) (Reply)

10 Funny Pictures That Can Make Your Head Go Gaga / My Open Letter To Harmattan (UGURU) / Very Hilarious: Watch What You Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.