Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,906 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Sam Smith, Taylor Swift And Iggy Azalea Nominated For Next Year's Grammy Awards - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sam Smith, Taylor Swift And Iggy Azalea Nominated For Next Year's Grammy Awards (489 Views)

Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards / Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards / Iggy Azalea - Female Eminem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sam Smith, Taylor Swift And Iggy Azalea Nominated For Next Year's Grammy Awards by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 06, 2014
The 3 acts are up for the coveted Record of the Year category alongside Sia for 'Chandelier' and Meghan Trainor with 'All about that Bass', whereas acts as well as Coldplay and Miley cyrus have additionally been nominated in the first wave of categories announced yesterday.

Speaking on Thursday concerning the prospect of being nominated for any award, sam told sign.com: "The Grammy to me is everything, and it's something that I've dreamed of from a very, very young age. I lose my sense of humor when people begin talking about it, as a result of it's one thing that i actually do not take very gently. so anything that happens ... If i get to attend again, i will be happy."

The 22-year-old musician has additionally been shortlisted for the Pop Solo Performance for 'Stay With Me' and he will contend against John Legend, Sia, Taylor Swift and Pharrell Williams for the honor.

read more here: http://www.lumdys.com/2014/12/sam-smith-taylor-swift-and-iggy-azalea.html

(1) (Reply)

Music Leak!!! Andy Blaze - Ovastan Freestyle / Nairalanders Check Out How Tonto Dikeh Hug Wizkid In A Rush In Public / New Music: S-team 5 - Champion Ft. Ruffcoin | DOWNLOAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.