Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. (4079 Views)

Tony Elumelu In The Gym At Transcorp Hotel / Tony Elumelu Wins Award In Abidjan. Pics / Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by liveyourlife: 2:55am On Dec 06, 2014

Net Worth: $1 Billion (As of November 2014)

Source Of Wealth: investments, Self Made

Residence: Lagos, Nigeria

Citizenship: Nigeria

Marital Status: Married

Children: 5

Nigerian-born Tony Elumelu, one of Africa's most revered
business leaders, makes his debut on the Forbes list of Africa's
richest this year thanks to a variety of investments, including a
controlling interest in Transcorp, Nigeria's largest publicly-traded
conglomerate; a significant stake in the United Bank for
Africa;and an extensive portfolio of real estate across Nigeria,
among other assets.

This is a big source of encouragement to All Naija Youths that its possible to Make It without OIL MONEY, CORRUPTION OR RITUALS all at a relatively young age.

Congrats to him!!!!!!

Source: http://www.forbes.com/profile/tony-elumelu/

Join your fellow classmates, who are Organising, Sharing, Communicating
and Collaborating Online around Group-work,
New lecture materials & Learning.

Be awesome at school. School is S'cool.
Visit http://
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 06, 2014
Nigeria is a country where everybody throws praises "he's a rich man, he's a rich man, let's have our cut of the wealth" without giving a fúck how he made the money in the first place.

Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by 9inches(m): 3:57am On Dec 06, 2014
Tenk God ayam hes son smiley
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by Chibenze(m): 4:27am On Dec 06, 2014
nice one congrat

Between dis spac e is forsall
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by benuejosh: 5:41am On Dec 06, 2014
Nice One.
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by rattlesnake(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2014
False

He's been trying to size up to the big boys using all manner of means

False

Fraudulent

Fraudster

Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by dapotemi: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2014
Hardworking man...kudos

Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by NnaNna4(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
9inches:
Tenk God ayam hes son smiley

Is it 4 real or joke I mean person claiming fathership.
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by 9inches(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
NnaNna4:

Is it 4 real or joke I mean person claiming fathership.

I won't answer you cos you are not a babe.
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by IVORY2009(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
Can somebody tell me how he made is money? i know he was a formal bank MD "standard trust bank, to Uba Md,
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by liveyourlife: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
IVORY2009:
Can somebody tell me how he made is money? i know he was a formal bank MD "standard trust bank, to Uba Md,

Heirs Holdings. Did you not know he made $128million dolls just last year from his Nicon Investments?
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by liveyourlife: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
rattlesnake:
False

He's been trying to size up to the big boys using all manner of means

False

Fraudulent

Fraudster

Not everyone is a criminal. Try to make yours and stop back biting. it doesn't pay.
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by IVORY2009(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
liveyourlife:

Heirs Holdings. Did you not know he made $128million dolls just last year from his Nicon Investments?

I meant frm scratch!!!
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by rattlesnake(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
liveyourlife:

Not everyone is a criminal. Try to make yours and stop back biting. it doesn't pay.
thank u for admitting that "some" are criminals.... And tony elumelu is nothing but a false billionaire
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by liveyourlife: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
IVORY2009:

I meant frm scratch!!!

Guy, nobody starts from scratch
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by liveyourlife: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
rattlesnake:
thank u for admitting that "some" are criminals.... And tony elumelu is nothing but a false billionaire

Kudos. This is just jealousy Prove your point. How is he a criminal?
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by liveyourlife: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
charix:
Nigeria is a country where everybody throws praises "he's a rich man, he's a rich man, let's have our cut of the wealth" without giving a fúck how he made the money in the first place.

Sorry oh. But how did he make his money?
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by rattlesnake(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
liveyourlife:

Kudos. This is just jealousy Prove your point. How is he a criminal?
have u studied his activities and desperation to be recognized as an economic influence.for the last three years.....how he narrowly escaped Sanusi hammer is all demonstration of his creepiness....look this guy is nothing but a serial cheat....
Re: Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
liveyourlife:

That's the point; we don't know and don't care. Even if we did, we still wouldn't care, e.g. Okwudili Umenyiora wink.

Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North / Cost Estimates To Start Up A Pure Water Business In Nigeria / My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry.