Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Recommend A Good Sunscreen For The Nigerian Weather - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Recommend A Good Sunscreen For The Nigerian Weather (5272 Views)

Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls / The Best Sunscreen And Exfoliating Toner. / Help On Sunscreen That Will Not Darken My Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Good Sunscreen For The Nigerian Weather by Uglyduckling: 4:37am On Dec 06, 2014
Hi house! So I wish to get a sunscreen to protect my face in this harsh dry season sun. Since sunscreens are kind of pricey, I wouldn't want to go into the market blindly experimenting for a good one. Who can please recommend a sunscreen with good spf that can adequately protect my skin in this weather and does not leave a white cast or stain my clothes. Thanks in advance. Ps: I would want a sunscreen for oily skin as I have an oily T zone.
Re: Recommend A Good Sunscreen For The Nigerian Weather by kilokeys(m): 5:09am On Dec 06, 2014
u could try any cream with a sunscreen protection.
i use extract it contains SPF 10- #800
then i use neutrogena moisturizer SPF 30 - #2,500
lasts for abt 2 hrs or so.. u should nt expose urself to the sun for that long.. except u hawk grin

then exfoliate like once a week i use kustie papaya facial scrub. thats abt #800.
Re: Recommend A Good Sunscreen For The Nigerian Weather by smauelryan: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2014
With the help of online skin care clinic's, we can get the best improvement for our skin. Face is the index of mind and a beautiful and charming face surely creates a good impression for others.

acne scar treatment
Re: Recommend A Good Sunscreen For The Nigerian Weather by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Neutrogena sunscreens will do.
Also check out sunscreens that contain zinc oxide, they are good too.

Either ways,Try as much as possible to stay away from the sun.

(1) (Reply)

Classic Makeup USA Products Now Comes With A New Holographic Logo / Stainless Steel Wedding Bands And Engagement Rings @affordable Prices (Ilorin) / Make Up Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.