Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? (1145 Views)

Suen: Calling Attention To Culture Section Moderator Abuse. / If You Find This Boy,please Call This Number=0805-2675-667 / Suen - Please Delete My Posts With Phone # (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2014
This number keep popping up on ma nairaland and it keeps alternating.

Pls, it's a simple question don't start calling me names cos you know the answer and I dont ie nairalanders

1 Share

Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by Wisdytech(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2014
I noticed that too! Please can anyone explain it better?
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by holatin(m): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2014
dat d number of new topic on front oage
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2014
Must you always open a thread and call seun for everyone of your problems Mail the super-mods,mail the mods. Na only seu.n dey run this place Learn how to mail mods instead of opening threads for everyone of your problems sir.

Rat bite you- seu.n

Fall inside gutter- seu.n

Buy fake phone- seu.n

Bicycle jam you- seu.n

You theif police catch you- seu.n again

God will help us!
Ayamlaykorn

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2014
holatin:
dat d number of new topic on front oage
are you being serious? Cos I opened it yesterday and it was 57 and now it's 17. Are you saying between nw and then that there have been 74 topics on front page?
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 06, 2014
laykorn:
Must you always open a thread and call seun for everyone of your problems Mail the super-mods,mail the mods. Na only seu.n dey run this place Learn how to mail mods instead of opening threads for everyone of your problems sir.

Rat bite you- seu.n

Buy fake phone- seu.n

Bicycle jam you- seu.n

God will help us!
Ayamlaykorn
dude, first of,no one asked you to open this thread tho. 2nd; I dunno Hw to "email mods"...so gently walk away if you can't help

2 Likes

Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2014
laykorn:

Rat bite you- seu.n

Buy fake phone- seu.n

Bicycle jam you- seu.n

God will help us!
Ayamlaykorn
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by Adeyinka12(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2014
i too they wounder o, the number is ramdon ,
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2014
The number indicates the number of topics the fp has been updated with since you checked the fp last. Mail the mods next time abeg.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2014
liberty300:
dude, first of,no one asked you to open this thread tho. 2nd; I dunno Hw to "email mods"...so gently walk away if you can't help
The mail-mods option is at the bottom of every board. The mail super-mods is at the bottom of the fp. Besides,this shouldn't be in Politics.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by joeace2020(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2014
It seems the hackers are back and someone’s trying to fight them.

btw i thought someone was replicating a linda ikeji blog style one time.. what happened??
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by thorpido(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2014
Na de sure number for those of you wey dey play baba Ijebu.

3 Likes

Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by holatin(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2014
liberty300:
are you being serious? Cos I opened it yesterday and it was 57 and now it's 17. Are you saying between nw and then that there have been 74 topics on front page?
confirm
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hehehehehehehehehehe!
laykorn:

Rat bite you- seu.n

Buy fake phone- seu.n

Bicycle jam you- seu.n

God will help us!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by Fabdedon(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
laykorn:

Rat bite you- seu.n

Buy fake phone- seu.n

Bicycle jam you- seu.n

God will help us!
Ayamlaykorn
you called him too and will d mods reply you?
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
I think that happen, when comments are being made on FP topics.
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by Super1759: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
I thought my phone has gone bananas.....I don't think its number of topics
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by sagbar(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2014
laykorn:

Rat bite you- seu.n

Buy fake phone- seu.n

Bicycle jam you- seu.n

God will help us!
Ayamlaykorn
Seun self na humanbeing oo
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by Godmother(f): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
I think the OP is not wrong for asking. At least by opening this thread he got an explanation and others too who don't know can also get to know. I also was curious about the no and decided to check this board knowing I might find an explaination and I trully did.
Re: Suen, What's This Number Showing On My Nairaland? by kennyslim1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Godmother:
I think the OP is not wrong for asking. At least by opening this thread he got an explanation and others too who don't know can also get to know. I also was curious about the no and decided to check this board knowing I might find an explaination and I trully did.

I don't think the answers here are correct tho'

(1) (Reply)

Arrested Teen Saves The Life Of Policeman Who Was Booking Him To Jail (photos) / Mira Macho / Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.