Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) (1145 Views)

Fresh News: See A Picture Of A Man Who Dress Like Women To Take Money From Rich / Flood Sacks Makurdi Residents, Destroys Homes (photos) / Nigerian Girls Use More Expensive And Better Phones and Gadgets than Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) by Pope22(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
We all know that someone's personality or what becomes of someone characterwise doesnt have much to do with whether the person is from a rich home or not.
However, girls from rich homes, no doubt and from my own findings, seem to be more cool headed, more faithful, less materialistic (some sha) and behave better than guys from rich homes too. Some of the girls may seem lazy because of the way they are being pampered or sorrounded with house helps, drivers, etc but they are stil better and behave better than guys from same rich homes.

One thing I know about girls is that when you give them what they need, you can control them to an extent. When a girl has everything she wants: money, clothes, love, care, attention, affections, etc..she is likely to cool down and adjust to any level you want her to.
This is unlike guys. When a guy has all he wants especially money which he doesnt even suffer to get, come and see characters by then ranging from extravagant, carrying women about, arrogant, intimidation, stubborness, etc.

Am not saying there are no good guys from rich homes, all am saying is that there are more in number of good girls from rich homes than the guys. This is the reason why when a guy from a rich home starts messing up, they cut down the way they give him money but when a girl from a rich home starts messing up, they increase the way they give her money.

1 Like

Re: Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
I consider my parents rich.. we started from mushin.. I am not spoilt. my sister is not spoilt
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) by Pope22(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
feran14:
I consider my parents rich.. we started from mushin.. I am not spoilt. my sister is not spoilt
Really? I guess ur sister behaves better than you or are you better than your sister?
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pope22:

Really? I guess ur sister behaves better than you or are you better than your sister?

neither.. were both cool headed.
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) by Battery1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pope22:

If I hear!

lalasticlala, ferano, MissyB3, Fynestboi, Freiburger, do d needful let d argument start.
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) by Pope22(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
YourMain is from a rich family wink
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) by Battery1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
feran14:
From rich home?...with dat long neck
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Battery1:
From rich home?...with dat long neck
yes.. money doesn't change the neck size
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) by Pope22(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
feran14:

yes.. money doesn't change the neck size
grin
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pope22:
YourMain is from a rich family wink

Haha am I ?
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) by Pope22(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
YourMain:

Haha am I ?
Yes that why yoou are a good girl.
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pope22:

Yes that why yoou are a good girl.

So if I was poor I'd be a bad girl ?
Re: Girls From Rich Homes Behave Better Than Guys From Rich Homes(do U Believe That) by Pope22(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
YourMain:

So if I was poor I'd be a bad girl ?
Thank God u are not

(1) (Reply)

- / Top IT Companies In Nigeria / See The Disheartening Message A White Man Sent To A Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.