Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Will His Parents Accept Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will His Parents Accept Me (1325 Views)

(Burying Ebola Victim) How Can The World Accept Such A Preordained Path To Death / Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua / Would You Accept A Surgery For Your Bow Legged Toddler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will His Parents Accept Me by AngelBossZonke(f): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
sad I'm south African and I'm inlove with a guy from nigeria ! I love him so much ,I attend igbo lessons , I'm learnin to cook fufu and pepe soup ! Bt what's the use if his parents won't accept me because I'm a foreigner

Re: Will His Parents Accept Me by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Will His Parents Accept Me by Elcapo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Will His Parents Accept Me by kenny1795(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
U should try and convince em.... Don't over do it though
Re: Will His Parents Accept Me by ifex370(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Will His Parents Accept Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
True love conquers all, don't let the fear of tomorrow ruin your happiness today. Enjoy your new found love, I'm happy for you smiley

1 Like

Re: Will His Parents Accept Me by AngelBossZonke(f): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ncooooo excelsia thnks 4 !!!!!!! Eish I needed 2 hear that
Re: Will His Parents Accept Me by dunhill20: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2014
AngelBossZonke:
sad I'm south African and I'm inlove with a guy from nigeria ! I love him so much ,I attend igbo lessons , I'm learnin to cook fufu and pepe soup ! Bt what's the use if his parents won't accept me because I'm a foreigner
the world is so wide to love whoever u want to love or who u wnt to marry. U are welcome to Nigeria and I hope u have an SA sister who I can love too. Why won't the parents accept you?
Re: Will His Parents Accept Me by ennon92(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
dunhill20:
I hope u have an SA sister who I can love too.
hmmm
Re: Will His Parents Accept Me by AngelBossZonke(f): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
. undecidedThy won't accept cz m a foreigner and I do hv a sister u can marry
Re: Will His Parents Accept Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
AngelBossZonke:
. undecidedThy won't accept cz m a foreigner and I do hv a sister u can marry
is your guy even thinking about marrying you? If he is thinking about marrying you and needs you as his wife, he will do his best to convince his people you guys are perfect match. But if that guy just flirts around with you and has no future marriage plans with you......
Re: Will His Parents Accept Me by AngelBossZonke(f): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Aaaaai I juS realised he doesn't love me I jus found out that he has a gf back home #imHeartbroken !!!!!!!!!

Re: Will His Parents Accept Me by Elcapo(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2014
AngelBossZonke:
Aaaaai I juS realised he doesn't love me I jus found out that he has a gf back home #imHeartbroken !!!!!!!!!
lipsrsealed

That shii called ℓ̊ove Į̸̸̨§ reallƔ overrated!!!
Re: Will His Parents Accept Me by kaylechy(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014

(1) (Reply)

US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas / Pelvic Inflammatory Disease - A Life Threatening Infection / What Is The Best Way To Clean The Colon ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.