Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Home While Away, The Joy Of Chrismas. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Home While Away, The Joy Of Chrismas. (656 Views)

The Joy Of A Rapist / The Joy Of Every Writer / The Joy I Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home While Away, The Joy Of Chrismas. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
After each days work, I can't wait to go home. There, my peace, joy and satisfaction lies.

Yet I can't wait for holiday to come for me to take a leave away from home. I hoped time flies.

Home away from home, that is how it feels when you are with people you love.

It a time for get together with friends. Oops, it was supposed to be a day for someone above.

The joy of such a holiday is untamable. Every one involved in my life will get a piece of me.

The food, the drinks and the decoration, they can't be enough to discribe how beautiful the day feels to me.

I might not be a child to run out of control for another kids possession, but I can't stop looking at one wishing I had that one few years ago.

Silent night, the Noel song and the choristers maching in procession; It makes you forget every other song you had loved just some days ago.

After the service its time to party. Your favourite spot can't be ordinary if you are holding the hand of an opposite.

After the lights, fireworks and people leaving slowly, it get more quieter and its time to be careful you know it.

You keep spending not minding the that it source is limited, yet you can not have it less.

It is the joy of Christmas. I cant have it any other way.
Re: Home While Away, The Joy Of Chrismas. by CHOGON1: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
CHOGON Facilities Services Limited (Member CHOGON GROUP) is an indigenous total facilities management company offering global standard services to individuals and businesses across different sectors of the economy including Real Estates, residential and business premises, Food processing companies, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Financial services, Manufacturing etc.

We are probably the most diversified facilities management company in the country today; providing a complete range of tailor-made business support services ranging from Fumigation/Pest Control Services , Environmental Services and Building maintenance services. Interestingly, while delivering value for money, Timeliness (speed) and safety standards to our clients we maintain optimal balance between quality and cost. Our Range of services includes Hard MEC, Soft FM services and Security services.

SOFT FACILITIES SERVICES INCLUDES;

Professional Cleaning & Janitorial services
Fumigation & Pest control
Executive House Keeping service
Professional Tea/Pantry services
Sewage Management Service
Post Construction Cleaning
General Facilities Procurements and Supplies.
Security/Manned Guard Services .

HARD FACILITIES SERVICES INCLUDES;

Generator Maintenance
Air conditioning maintenance
Electrical/Power Maintenance
Plumbing service
Fire Safety installation& Maintenance
Bore hole and water treatment maintenance

CONTACT US AT

10 Diya Street Gbagada-Lagos
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com

Re: Home While Away, The Joy Of Chrismas. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Ok
CHOGON1:
CHOGON Facilities Services Limited (Member CHOGON GROUP) is an indigenous total facilities management company offering global standard services to individuals and businesses across different sectors of the economy including Real Estates, residential and business premises, Food processing companies, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Financial services, Manufacturing etc.

We are probably the most diversified facilities management company in the country today; providing a complete range of tailor-made business support services ranging from Fumigation/Pest Control Services , Environmental Services and Building maintenance services. Interestingly, while delivering value for money, Timeliness (speed) and safety standards to our clients we maintain optimal balance between quality and cost. Our Range of services includes Hard MEC, Soft FM services and Security services.

SOFT FACILITIES SERVICES INCLUDES;

Professional Cleaning & Janitorial services
Fumigation & Pest control
Executive House Keeping service
Professional Tea/Pantry services
Sewage Management Service
Post Construction Cleaning
General Facilities Procurements and Supplies.
Security/Manned Guard Services .

HARD FACILITIES SERVICES INCLUDES;

Generator Maintenance
Air conditioning maintenance
Electrical/Power Maintenance
Plumbing service
Fire Safety installation& Maintenance
Bore hole and water treatment maintenance

CONTACT US AT

10 Diya Street Gbagada-Lagos
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com
Re: Home While Away, The Joy Of Chrismas. by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2014
6 days to rock the sky.

(1) (Reply)

The Antagonist / My Love Story / The Ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.