Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Oritse Femi Involve In A Horrible Car Crash - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oritse Femi Involve In A Horrible Car Crash (794 Views)

Breaking News: Terry G In Terrible Car Crash! / Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash / How Many Nigerian Radio And Tv Stations Are Involve In Live Streaming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oritse Femi Involve In A Horrible Car Crash by Wyclefniranz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
Oritsefemi is grateful to still be alive after he narrowly escaped death in a
horrible car crash.
The “Double Wahala” singer posted a photo of his wrecked 2014 Range Rover
Evoque on Instagram and Twitter with the caption “Oh my God.”
The accident is said to have occurred in the Barracks area of Surulere, Lagos and
Oritsefemi’s publicist reportedly confirmed to blogger, Ladun Liadi » that the
crash happened when he was trying to evade a group of robbers.
The singer was on his way for a meeting with a representative of Big Brother
Africa in preparation for his performance at the show’s finale which will hold
tomorrow, December 7.
Oritsefemi’s manager, Dankun, who was driving the crashed car, is currently
receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital while the singer is said to be back
in his home.
The wrecked Range Rover SUV is the same one which was just presented to the
singer last week by his new record label, Avatar

Re: Oritse Femi Involve In A Horrible Car Crash by tomsniel(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hope He is doing fine sha..May God protect Me and every nairalander from the remaining evils in this year.
Re: Oritse Femi Involve In A Horrible Car Crash by Wyclefniranz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
tomsniel:
Hope He is doing fine sha..May God protect Me and every nairalander from the remaining evils in this year.
amen and he's fine

(1) (Reply)

Superluv By Luvvy Gee / Olamide Hangs Out With Oba Elegushi / (download) New Music: "My Calling" - Laye (produced By Dr.roy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.