Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test (3496 Views)

Phillips Consult / Phillips Consulting Limited Is Recruiting -54 Positions / NNPC Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
The just concluded nnpc aptitude test conducted by Phillips consult seems to be more organized as compared to the last one whats ur opinion. Share ur experience at the centre today.

1 Management of crowd
2 Conduct of Test
3 Questions & Answer sheet presented
4 Staff conduct and Professionalism
5 Overall performance
Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by Niyi74(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
I'll rate them 9/10. Unlike previous experience, they were very organised and highly professional. The questions were fair and the timing appropriate. Kudos to them and the management of NNPC.

3 Likes

Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by ogormcd(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
80%
Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by ezera(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
10/10. I believe they should train the FG on how to conduct recruitment excercise.. Wish i bought each Philips Consultant Staff a bottle of Malt, but i for trek go house.lol

1 Like

Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by Mayflowa(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
ezera:
10/10. I believe they should train the FG on how to conduct recruitment excercise.. Wish i bought each Philips Consultant Staff a bottle of Malt, but i for trek go house.lol

How was your OMR sheet numbered? While the questions were numbered 1 - 100 the OMR sheet was divided into two parts(A and B) of 60 questions each. That is quite unprofessional. We were told that, once we shade the first 60 questions, we should then consider question 61 as Question 1 on the OMR sheet.

Now I heard something else and one of the invigilators in my hall confirmed the wrong information I heard sad . I actually started question 51 as 1 on the OMR sheet. That means all my other answers shaded will automatically be wrong sad To think I really did well in the test especially for the last 50 questions, this is to say the least depressing. I only came out to hear that from 61 is to be called 1 in section B.

Do you think If I do a mail to them stating my reg number, Phillip consulting would listen? Besides my unfortunate incidence, the hall was organised and they had good crowd control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by ezera(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mayflowa:

How was your OMR sheet numbered? While the questions were numbered 1 - 100 the OMR sheet was divided into two parts(A and B) of 60 questions each. That is quite unprofessional. We were told that, once we shade the first 60 questions, we should then consider question 61 as Question 1 on the OMR sheet.

Now I heard something else and one of the invigilators in my hall confirmed the wrong information I heard sad . I actually started question 51 as 1 on the OMR sheet. That means all my other answers shaded will automatically be wrong sad To think I really did well in the test especially for the last 50 questions, this is to say the least depressing. I only came out to hear that from 61 is to be called 1 in section B.

Do you think If I do a mail to them stating my reg number, Phillip consulting would listen? Besides my unfortunate incidence, the hall was organised and they had good crowd control.

Disheartened to here what you said. Doubt PCL would have much to do if it isnt a general misinformation from your hall or centre. Just send a mail to them, if its not perculiar to you alone, those concerned could visit their office. And please pray. Miracles do happen. Success...
Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
They really tried, considering how they professionally handled the multitude. Kudos
Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by nmezi1: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
If you ask me save for the bleep of those who were not communicated their test venues in any format, PCL would have scored a 10/10. But in fairness to dem I'll give dem 9/10. Very standard, unbiased, carefully articulated questions, easy to see fairness, adequate timing in relation with d set questions. Kudos to PCL and NNPC. Looks u both were made for each other. Like someone said, they have set d standards, I hope others learn and follow and hope they maintain this for years to come.

1 Like

Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by Waspy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
0/10.....they didn't send me the test venue. Was I to ask Ifa or Google?
Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by Ukeachu1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
rattlesnake:
[size=14pt]INSTEAD of them to go to Synagogue or pray to the God of Oyedepo for success of the test..they are here busy rating Philip consulting...nonsense otes undecided[/size]
lol. u funny
Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
una eye go soon open.
Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by jibloh(m): 3:47am On Dec 07, 2014
Phillips Consulting actually prepared the OMR sheets as though we were going to answer 2 sections each of 60 questions like the last test conducted in 2011. It was unfortunate and unprofessinal on their part for not changing the OMR sheet to the right format when they decided to change the format of the questions this year. At a poinnt, I had to count the numbering manually to be sure I was shading at the right space in the OMR sheet. A mistake could reslt from this, annd the candidate is the onne that faces the brunt. I hope they don't make a mistake when marking the OMR sheets too.
Regarding the conduct of the exam though, I'll give them 10/10.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by dhope: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2014
i will reserve my rating until dey do the necessary thing by sending me the result of d test to either my phone or email. without that,there is no difference btw them and workforce+dragnet. dey shud be transparent enof to let test takers know how dey performed
Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by chimexcomm(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2014
please what's the exam format? GMAT?
Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by Mayflowa(m): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
ezera:

Disheartened to here what you said. Doubt PCL would have much to do if it isnt a general misinformation from your hall or centre. Just send a mail to them, if its not perculiar to you alone, those concerned could visit their office. And please pray. Miracles do happen. Success...

Thanks for your encouragement. I will do them a mail over it. What will put Phillips consulting on Number one spot in Examination conduct would be if they set up a dedicated email to attend and take action on this type of misinformation.

This is purely their problem. Examination required that all instructions should be succinctly written on the question sheet. This fall short of national standard examination. There will always be a problem with verbal transmission of instructions. For some people, 61 sounded like 51!

I guess a lot was budgeted into this! If Phillips consulting can print and pay courier companies to deliver hardcopy letters to every shortlisted candidate, I see no reason why they cannot pay for a proper OMR sheet or arrange the questions to fit into section A and B. It is baffling that they had to dig up their old worn out OMR sheets just to suffer candidates.

#onlyinNigeriawouldthishappen

1 Like

Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
IF NOT FOR THE OMR SHEET WHICH OFCOURSE THEY REALISED AND PASSED THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT, I SEE NO FLAW AT ALL, SO ORGANISED, NO RUSH, NO CASUALTIES, SECURITY TIGHT, PROVIDED WATER, SO FRIENDLY IN PASSING OUT INFORMATION,AT LEAST TO REDUCE THE TENSION!, I GIVE THEM 95%, THAT IS 9.5/10
Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by Valmesk(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
some people started with no 51 as section b question no 1 while some started with no 61 as section b question no 1,the omr sheet really disorganized their near perfect professional display.I wonder how they will handle the markings based on different information on section b and the omr sheet.
Re: Rate Phillips Consult For The Conduct Of NNPC Test by demolanaking(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
please what is d format of their questions. very urgent pls

(1) (Reply)

Boss Group Logistics / Fresh: INEC Recruitment 2020/2021 – Application Portal / Fcmb & Other Banks Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.