Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These (1043 Views)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do. / Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Mykel4God(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
I must say that you are not a human being if you don't do any of these shit

1. Pick your nose
This is when trying to remove moisture from your nose............even celebrities do this also (wizkid picking his nose in public)

2. Removing left-over food from your mouth with your finger (pictured my neighbour son doing that)

3. Covering your nose from either fart or ampit odour (no photo for this)

Abi na lie?

Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by teemanbastos(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
lol
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Priceless24(f): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
This wizkid sha, se e no get better cloth to wear?
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Ezedon(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
I've not done any of these before does it mean I'm not human
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Mykel4God(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ezedon:
I've not done any of these before does it mean I'm not human
Then you must be lying
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Mykel4God(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Priceless24:
This wizkid sha, se e no get better cloth to wear?
What's wrong with his cloth?
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Priceless24(f): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mykel4God:

What's wrong with his cloth?

It's not the cloth that is the problem, it's the fact that he is no longer a 'kid'
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Number 3 is a reflex nah. By the time the smell hits your nose, you won't know what will carry your hand to your nose.
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mykel4God:
I must say that you are not a human being if you don't do any of these shit

1. Pick your nose
This is when trying to remove moisture from your nose............even celebrities do this also (wizkid picking his nose in public)

2. Removing left-over food from your mouth with your finger (pictured my neighbour son doing that)

3. Covering your nose from either fart or ampit odour (no photo for this)

Abi na lie?
What?
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Mykel4God(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
MzPreshie:
Number 3 is a reflex nah. By the time the smell hits your nose, you won't know what will carry your hand to your nose.
Lol,sure
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Mykel4God(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Priceless24:

It's not the cloth that is the problem, it's the fact that he is no longer a 'kid'
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Mykel4God(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Priceless24:

A kid will always be a KID
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Gmajor(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
i always knew i was super human so am not suprised that i dont do anything on the list
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Priceless24(f): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mykel4God:

A kid will always be a KID

Exactly my point in the first place.
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Kentox(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
ok
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Mykel4God(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
Gmajor:
i always knew i was super human so am not suprised that i dont do anything on the list
Super Human indeed,make an hausa man fart for your nose,if you no go land for hospital
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by ghost1718(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
why be say chinese women yash dey flat??
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Mykel4God(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
ghost1718:
Re: You Are Not A Human Being If You Don't Do Any Of These by Mykel4God(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
ghost1718:
Question for the gods!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Assistance(help) *must See* / Urgent Message From Faan!!! / Woman Suffers Heart Attack After Catching Husband With Mistress On Matrimonial B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.