Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,544 members, 7,770,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth (12913 Views)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / Every Human Is Loaded With Creativity / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human Being In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2011
Posts by Blackteeth that is about to be slaughtered:

Blackteeth:

iice, am not bothered a bit about that crap statement of yours cos thats how YOUR OWN intelligence works. Who da hell is an INTELLIGENT MAN? Some people may be smarter than the others, but the difference is just neglible. Every normal human has approximately the same brain power. What happens is people's temperament makes it look like some people are dull. Besides nobody can always give the best solutions to problems. Where your intelligence fails, another man's intelligence picks up. Besides I have long noticed how you keep posting scrambled messages here. I guess thats your way of claiming intelligence. I don't even remember any single wise and well-thought coment you have made on NL.

Blackteeth:

iice, please read my previous response again. I NEVER said temperament makes someone intelligent, I only said that it makes it appear like one is too intelligent or dull. For instance, you may watch those with a loud kind of temperament, they always talk with boldness and confidence, and that may decieve people to think that their brains are flaming hot. Those with a quiet nature on the other hand who don't say much may be mistaken as unintelligent fellows. Do you get me?

Oya Blackteeth, refine and headline your statements so you don't claim it was misconstrued/misintepreted.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! No this negro didn't?! shocked grin grin.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! No this negro didn't?!  shocked grin grin.

Yeah, I did!  grin

You know I hate moorons with a severe passion and I am unrestrainable and go overboard in bashing them.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by babyme1(f): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
(taking my seat)let the battle begin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
Hey Blackteeth take my advice on the other thread and stop making more fool of yourself. Though I hope you wont

Please dont just start. I will advice you log out now and pretend your internet develops a fault or find any other excuse(if your intelligent is up to), Unlike Sagamite, am trying to be nice to you.

If you have any intelligence in you, you will know that the more you rebuff your 1st post the foolish you become. The dumbest thing you wrote is the bold. Simply made you dumber than you were at the start.

Just log out. I will advice you dont respond to the thread Sagamite opened for you. . . You see am a nice guy smiley grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by chic2pimp(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2011
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2011
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2011

this here bell curve does not exist
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Phate07(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2011

**gaadeemit! Where's this blacksheep blackteeth? angry grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^ The boy took my advice and logged out. Though I was hoping that like a typical Nigerian he wont. (fear catch am) grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by koolchicco: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2011
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Evagreenfields: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
RofLmao
@oyb can i share ur popcorn with u *bracing up for the continuation*
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Phate07(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2011

Blackteeth ===>>>SpoilSport. angry

**Where are the performers? The show has started without them.** angry
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2011
The pussi is running from his slaughter chamber.

I am waiting for him.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
What have I to comment on? The foolish thread starter has not even defended his idea behind his criticism. Useless thread!! He just quoted me and expects a reply from me. Rubbish
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
And could you please edit that title the way you saw it in my response to iice's comment.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
Welcome, Even if there is nothing upstairs, at least you defended the little thing in btw your legs by showing up.

Now look at your recent post on the same subject below. I told you that the more you respond the dumber you become  but you will not shut it.

Blackteeth:

And why do you guys think scientist came up with the botanical name HOMO SAPIENS which means intelligent man? Of course they know the human race in general is intelligent. Put aside those minor differences in IQ. HUMANS ARE INTELLIGENT SPECIES. Fact!!! This segregation of intelligence is irrelevant.

What is IQ? What is the need for IQ? and What do you mean by minor differences in IQ?  Think before you answer less you become dumber.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Phate07(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2011

Yah! It is on! cheesy cheesy
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2011
Pussi, you finally stopped running?

Blackteeth:

And could you please edit that title the way you saw it in my response to iice's comment.

Dimwit, so you don't have an excuse to run, I have edited the thread.

Blackteeth:

What have I to comment on? The foolish thread starter has not even defended his idea behind his criticism. Useless thread!! He just quoted me and expects a reply from me. Rubbish

Do you want me to gut you with what I have quoted or do you want to modify and clarify as much as possible?

I would advise you to clarify what you understand by the term negligible. Explain what you were alluding to when you linked temperament to intelligence. Explain what you mean by "everyone is intelligent". Explain your criteria for intelligence.

If you do not do this at first attempt, I will take it as your sign that you are not capable and will slaughter you with what I have.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
OAMj, To hell with those useless questions of yours. There is no time for questions, just drop your idea and move on. IQ or no IQ, it doesn't make much difference in the way humans relate as an intelligent species. Even if I have an IQ of zero and yours is 1000, it's hardly noticed in our everyday lives. HUMANS ARE INTELLIGENT. Period!!
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

OAMj, To hell with those useless questions of yours. There is no time for questions, just drop your idea and move on. IQ or no IQ, it doesn't make much difference in the way humans relate as an intelligent species. Even if I have an IQ of zero and yours is 1000, it's hardly noticed in our everyday lives. HUMANS ARE INTELLIGENT. Period!!

Let me quote these daft statements and add it to the queue of the statements I will use to gut this goat!
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by armyofone(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
laughing my bb off at thread

grin grin grin grin grin grin

sagamite, akpu new year and welcome back
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by spikedcylinder: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth is actually trying to make a point, one he didn't have to stress thus far.
Everybody had a brain, not everybody knows how to use it. That is all. smiley
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sagamite, Dont tell me that you didn't do comprehension exercise in school. Where in my comment did I link temperament with intelligence? Oh Gawd!!! I was only telling iice that peoples temperament makes it appear like they are too intelligent or dull while they are not. I gave her an example by saying that those with a loud temperament who talk much with confidence can decieve people to assume that they are intelligence. If this sounds to you like I said intelligence depends on temperament, then sorry I can't continue this sh1t with you. Why are you asking what I meant by NEGLIBLE? Go pick up your dictionary immediately and stop giving me unecessary type work to do. Am on mobile. Its hard replying to your crap.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
Secondly, you sagmite asked what my criteria for intelligence is. This is unecessary question in addition to that which your silly colleague asked. Intelligence, in the real sense doesn't mean someone who scores a 100% in mathematics or wins debates. Intelligence in its raw form is the ability to learn, understand and solve simple basic problems. All human beings can do this. Therefore everyone is intelligent.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Blackteeth is actually trying to make a point, one he didn't have to stress thus far.
Everybody had a brain, not everybody knows how to use it. That is all. smiley

I only wish he knows the difference between having a brain and being intelligent.

If you have a brain and you dont know how to use it like blackteeth, then you are simply unintelligent

The ability to make GOOD use of your brain is what determines how intelligent you are
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
What you guys need to need to bear in mind is, THE KIND OF INTELLIGENCE THOSE LADIES WERE MENTIONING IS WHAT ALL HUMANS POSSESS
IN AN APPROXIMATE SAME LEVEL. If they ladies were talking about the intelligence of solving mathematics then I would be incorrect to say that all humans have almost the same level of that kind of intelligence. You guys are irritating. Time to go to bed pls.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2011
OAMJ, it still amazes me that you have not made any attempt to explain your own idea. Its time wasting talking with you. All you do is talk ''He is dumb''. Nonsense.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
armyofone:

laughing my bb off at thread

grin grin grin grin grin grin

sagamite, akpu new year and welcome back

Happy New Year, babes.

I was thinking about you alot of recent . . . . . . . when they said this week that the UK law lords are going to review the UK prenup acceptability laws. tongue grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2011
Let me start by quoting your entire moronic posts on this issue.

Blackteeth:

You ladies should quit this talk of intelligence. Everybody on earth has a brain.

Blackteeth:

iice, am not bothered a bit about that crap statement of yours cos thats how YOUR OWN intelligence works. Who da hell is an INTELLIGENT MAN? Some people may be smarter than the others, but the difference is just neglible. Every normal human has approximately the same brain power. What happens is people's temperament makes it look like some people are dull. Besides nobody can always give the best solutions to problems. Where your intelligence fails, another man's intelligence picks up. Besides I have long noticed how you keep posting scrambled messages here. I guess thats your way of claiming intelligence. I don't even remember any single wise and well-thought coment you have made on NL.

Blackteeth:

iice, please read my previous response again. I NEVER said temperament makes someone intelligent, I only said that it makes it appear like one is too intelligent or dull. For instance, you may watch those with a loud kind of temperament, they always talk with boldness and confidence, and that may decieve people to think that their brains are flaming hot. Those with a quiet nature on the other hand who don't say much may be mistaken as unintelligent fellows. Do you get me?

Blackteeth:

The cardinal point of what am saying is; THE ISSUE OF WHO IS AN INTELLIGENT MAN OR NOT, SHOULD NOT CREATE MUCH OF A BUZZ. EVERYONE IS INTELLIGENT, BUT WITH SLIGHT NEGLIBLE VARIATIONS.

Blackteeth:

Sagamite, Unfortunately I had to go do some things. But wait a minute, HA HA HA HA HA!!! loooool!! Is that the thread? Nope!! I wouldn't go there cos the egg was layed here. Anyway let me sound off the second BUHA HA HA HA cos you have already commited a big blunder with the title of the thread. Please read through my comment again and tell me whether I outrightly said EVERYONE IS EQUALLY INTELLIGENT. Why couldnt your pin head see that I said EVERY HUMAN HAS "APROXIMATELY" THE SAME LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE, AND ONLY A SLIGHT NEGLIBLE VARIATION? silly thing pls go have a rest.!!!
@OAM4J, you must be very sick indeed!!! Do you really understand what intelligence is? Do you think intelligence is all about scoring mathematics 100%? If anyone isn't HUMANLY intelligent then it implies that he is suffering from a disability. And I will repeat myself again; EVERY NORMAL HUMAN IS NATURALLY AND EQUALLY INTELLIGENT AS DESIGNED BY GOD, BUT ONLY A SLIGHT NEGLIBLE DIFFERENCE EXISTS.

Blackteeth:

And why do you guys think scientist came up with the botanical name HOMO SAPIENS which means intelligent man? Of course they know the human race in general is intelligent. Put aside those minor differences in IQ. HUMANS ARE INTELLIGENT SPECIES. Fact!!! This segregation of intelligence is irrelevant.

Blackteeth:

Blackteeth:

Sagamite, Dont tell me that you didn't do comprehension exercise in school. Where in my comment did I link temperament with intelligence? Oh Gawd!!! I was only telling iice that peoples temperament makes it appear like they are too intelligent or dull while they are not. I gave her an example by saying that those with a loud temperament who talk much with confidence can decieve people to assume that they are intelligence. If this sounds to you like I said intelligence depends on temperament, then sorry I can't continue this sh1t with you. Why are you asking what I meant by NEGLIBLE? Go pick up your dictionary immediately and stop giving me unecessary type work to do. Am on mobile. Its hard replying to your crap.

Blackteeth:

Secondly, you sagmite asked what my criteria for intelligence is. This is unecessary question in addition to that which your silly colleague asked. Intelligence, in the real sense doesn't mean someone who scores a 100% in mathematics or wins debates. Intelligence in its raw form is the ability to learn, understand and solve simple basic problems. All human beings can do this. Therefore everyone is intelligent.

Blackteeth:

What you guys need to need to bear in mind is, THE KIND OF INTELLIGENCE THOSE LADIES WERE MENTIONING IS WHAT ALL HUMANS POSSESS
IN AN APPROXIMATE SAME LEVEL. If they ladies were talking about the intelligence of solving mathematics then I would be incorrect to say that all humans have almost the same level of that kind of intelligence. You guys are irritating. Time to go to bed pls.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by 190: 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2011
In my own stance i still believe what black teeth is saying is kinda right!

all human beings are intelligent @least they dont reason as animal's we have 2 be sincere with ourselves here~

but some human's are more palaeoecological lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed intelligent than other's but all human's are intelligent
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
Alright, let me adress your foolishness, got few mins to spare cos am in the middle of lots of things.

First the debate was on "What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy?" I was attracted to the topic cos i wanna know what my girlfriend[b]S[/b] will say grin and all the good ladies were queuing behind Sagamite's intelligence  grin, then you came with this assertion:

Blackteeth:

You ladies should quit this talk of intelligence. Everybody on earth has a brain.

Your 1st error was to equate having a brain to being intelligent and went on to assume everyone has it (by the logic of this post). when iice pointed out your error to you you posted this

Blackteeth:

This makes you look dumber because you introduce temperament into the equation. I told you temperament has nothing to do with being intelligent, it does not makes/hide/makes it look anything. Whether you look cool or loud has nothing to do with being intelligent.

Then you went dumber with this:

Blackteeth:

The cardinal point of what am saying is; THE ISSUE OF WHO IS AN INTELLIGENT MAN OR NOT, SHOULD NOT CREATE MUCH OF A BUZZ. EVERYONE IS INTELLIGENT, BUT WITH SLIGHT NEGLIBLE VARIATIONS.

No. the variations on people intelligence is NOT SLIGHTLY NEGLIGIBLE. Many times it is as wide as ocean. The difference is ALWAYS very clear. And the only reason why you will not see it is if you are dumb.

Now what is intelligence?

1. capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity; aptitude in grasping truths, relationships, facts, meanings, etc.
2. manifestation of a high mental capacity: He writes with intelligence and wit.
3. the faculty of understanding.
4. knowledge of an event, circumstance, etc.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/intelligence

Now does the above looks like something everybody is able to do with "slight negligible variations"?

You went on rambling on and on looking dumber by the post then you posted this:
Blackteeth:

I was surprised you mentioned IQ, but then qualifies it as "minor difference". That prompted my questions. Because if you know what IQ is, you will know that it is nothing minor. The DIFFERENCES ARE ALWAYS VERY CLEAR. And this is the reason why not everyone is able to get a job in top class organisations (I dont mean the Nigerian man-know-man organisations).

So Intelligence has nothing to do with your temperament, or you field of study, talents, area of specialization but it is simply your capacity to acquire and apply knowledge, ability to make good/effective use of your brains and that ability is NOT THE SAME IN EVERYBODY or SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM ONE PERSON TO ANOTHER.

So those ladies mentioning Sagamite's intelligence as one of 'The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy' knew what they were talking about.

But I doubt you do even with all my explanations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? / 18 Inches Cassava Got Stuck In A Woman’s Vagina During Masturbation- See Video / (Picture) Captivating Eyes or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.