Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

New Scam Format. BEWARE - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Scam Format. BEWARE (8398 Views)

Yoruba Story Books Pdf Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scam Format. BEWARE by segiwest(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Really I don't know where to post this but since scam is getting more popular as our culture in Nigeria (sorry to say that) and people get scammed on 'per second billing', I'm obliged to bring to our notice a new format of scam I got in my mail as at yesterday. Don't let your greed rule you!!!

Dear Friend.

I got your mail through my personal search in Internet to locate a Nigeria who will assist us to make a business inquiry in Nigeria.

I am Rev. John White the project director of Belvic Industrial Co, UK based in Burkina Faso Tel: +22667057098 and We want to come to Nigeria in search of raw material named Opal but we have not been to Nigeria for the first time and we were advised that we should look for a local Representative or Agent who will assist us to make inquiry of the product before we start coming into Nigeria to avoid falling into a wrong hand, then when we placed our advert on internet, we got reply from Lome Togo that Nigeria is highly blessed with mineral resources, that there is a dealer of the raw material in Nigeria.

They said that the name of the company (Co-operative mining Nig Ltd) that deal with the product in Nigeria is called Engr Daniel Odoh  with Tel: 08112888891.We would like you to call the Engr on behalf of my company to know if they have the raw material OPAL and if the inquiry is true place order of 1,000 units for us, ascertain the price they sell in your country and try to know their location so that if the inquiry is through we can then discuss your commission and how we are going to come into Nigeria through your direction.

Pls we formally buy this product from Liberia at the rate of $1600 USD per unit try to ask them the price in dollar and don't let them know that you have Foreign interest to avoid price inflation. Try to call me when you are through.

Yours Faithfully,
Rev. JOHN WHITE (Project Director)
Phone: +22667057098
Emil: belvicindustry_london1@yahoo.co.uk

Though I didn't call the local number on it to confirm anything but it's obvious that it is scam. Stay safe.
Re: New Scam Format. BEWARE by rioko(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
dem b learners?? :Ddem b learners??

2 Likes

Re: New Scam Format. BEWARE by Priceless24(f): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Reading past the first line is already a huge waste of time, got my email from the Internet, seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Scam Format. BEWARE by Gmajor(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
this is old format. The real suprise will be if some1 falls for it

2 Likes

Re: New Scam Format. BEWARE by pweshboi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tanx for sharing This info
Re: New Scam Format. BEWARE by madgoat(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Anybody dat still falls for internet/online scams is definitely Lord of the Gullibles grin

2 Likes

Re: New Scam Format. BEWARE by Adinije(f): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Anybody wey fall for this scam na carrier mugu. Shey they have the so called Engr's number? Why them no call him directly. Op u should have told the sender to send u airtime wey u go take contact the so called dealer.

1 Like

Re: New Scam Format. BEWARE by gabyosz: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
I just got my today I had to Google the company. The only way one can fall for this is greed.

1 Like

Re: New Scam Format. BEWARE by rebeccabex(f): 6:22am On Apr 19, 2015
I just got the mail now...lol. jobless people
Re: New Scam Format. BEWARE by babslo: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2015
Also sent to me below:

Rosebell Roudof
To roudof4@aol.com Today at 9:50 AM
Dear Friend;

I got your email contact through my personal search in the Internet to locate a Nigerian who will assist us to make a business inquiry in Nigeria.

My names are Rosebell Roudof,the project director of Rosebell Industrial Company,U.K,Tel No: +447035928756.

We want to come to Nigeria in search of raw material named (Opal )but we have not been to Nigeria for the first time and we were advised to search for a local Representative or Agent who will assist us to make inquiry of the product before we start coming into Nigeria to avoid falling into a wrong hand.

when we placed our advert on internet, we got reply from Lome Togo that Nigeria is highly blessed with mineral resources, that there is a dealer of the raw material in Nigeria.

They said that the name of the company is (Co-operative mining Nig Ltd) that the dealer of the product in Nigeria is called Engr.Elder. Bath Oche with Tel: 08081646971.

We would like you to call the Engr. on behalf of my company to know if they have the raw material (OPAL) and if the information is accurate,please place order of 1,000 units for us, ascertain the price they sell in your country and try to know their location so that if the inquiry is through we can then discuss your commission and how we are going to come into Nigeria through your directives.

Pls we formally buy this product from Liberia at the rate of $2,600 USD per unit,so try to ask them the price in Dollar and don't let them know that you have Foreign interest to avoid price inflation.

Please call me when you are done with the Inquiry.

Best regards,

Dr.Mrs. Rosebell Roudof Brown (Project Director)
Phone: +447035928756.

Pls reply through my personal emil i.d: rosebellroudof@yahoo.com
Re: New Scam Format. BEWARE by dislat: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hello,

I don't want this letter to come to you as a surprise. I got your contact while I was browsing online.
We are a group of companies who produces high quality wrist watches,jewelries,Textiles, lathers and oil exploration services. Our office(s) are in Switzerland, Estonia, Dubai UAE, London-United Kingdom, and China.

We are interested in visiting Nigeria for the procurement of solid mineral called OPAL, it is a raw material we use in designing wrist watches and other jewelries.

We have been searching for this raw material for some time now, until we make our search through the Nigeria High Commission, where we got full information that Nigeria is blessed with many minerals/natural resources, and that the solid mineral we are looking for is been mined in Nigeria by a company called SAMCO MINING PRODUCTIONS LTD.

A contact of the miners of this raw material was given to us by the Nigeria High Commission trade attache here in London.

But we do not want to come to Nigeria directly because we were advice by Nigeria high commission that, Nigeria is known to be a wide country with 36 states in number, that any foreign company coming down to Nigeria for a business trip should have company's representative to act as our agent and make some local inquiries about the product we are coming to buy.

That is why we need representative in Nigeria, to make the inquiries on our behalf to confirm whether the product we are coming to buy is truly available or not available, and my company will pay you for your assistance.

Meanwhile, if you are interested in handling the work, you can reply to me for more details via: lebronbraxton2000@gmail.com

Yours faithfully,
Lebron Braxton.
Foreign Operation Manager
Rolex Ind. Co.Ltd.
Head Office: 19 St. James square , London ,SW1Y 4JE, United Kingdom.
Re: New Scam Format. BEWARE by dislat: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
That was a similar message sent to me.
Re: New Scam Format. BEWARE by Olu2la(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
I guess they are still at it since 2014 and changing some of the key information slightly...

Rev. John White <drgraham99@yahoo.co.uk>
Tue 2/26/2019 8:10 PM
Dear Friend.

I got your mail through my personal search in Internet to locate a Nigeria who will assist us to make a business inquiry in Nigeria.

I am Rev. John White the project director of Belvic company Gabon Tel: +24107573670 and We want to come to Nigeria in search of raw material named Opal but we have not been to Nigeria for the first time and we were advised that we should look for a local Representative or Agent who will assist us to make inquiry of the product before we start coming into Nigeria to avoid falling into a wrong hand, then when we placed our advert on internet, we got reply from Lome Togo that Nigeria is highly blessed with mineral resources, that there is a dealer of the raw material in Nigeria.

They said that the name of the company (Co-operative mining Nig Ltd) that deal with the product in Nigeria is called Engr Daniel Odoh with Tel: 09059764525.We would like you to call the Engr on behalf of my company to know if they have the raw material OPAL and if the inquiry is true place order of 1,000 units for us, ascertain the price they sell in your country and try to know their location so that if the inquiry is through we can then discuss your commission and how we are going to come into Nigeria through your direction.

Please we formally buy this product from Liberia at the rate of $1600 USD per unit try to ask them the price in dollar and don't let them know that you have Foreign interest to avoid price inflation. Try to call me when you are through.

Yours Faithfully,
Rev. JOHN WHITE (Project Director)
Phone: +24107573670
Email: belvicindustry@priest.com
Re: New Scam Format. BEWARE by AmeLonRo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thanks a lot. I just got this mail today and I decided to google the company details. That's how in cane actress this thread.
Scammers are not slowing down.
Check my YouTube channel for a video on how to avoid scam.
See my signature

(1) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Ethnic Group? (contest) / Eastern Nigerian Jewellery / Name This Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.