Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

15 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Miss ISSUES Premiere By Ruth Dulac - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 15 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Miss ISSUES Premiere By Ruth Dulac (800 Views)

How Silverbird Uyo Bungled Movie Premiere With Failed Generators / Ruth Dulac⇨ Writer And Blogger Reviewed This New Drama Series. / Shouldnt DSTV Subscription Be On Pay As You Use Basis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Miss ISSUES Premiere By Ruth Dulac by bossladypearl(f): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
There’s a new film dropping soon which would sweep you off your feet and it is called Issues. Eva George has created something that's so totally us : An absolute, game-changing banger that has had little to no commercial support, but contains some of the best acts and casts you have literally ever seen. Here are the ten things that left an impression on me, listed below in no particular order…

World's craziest point acted with ease

#If you were to see a paused frame of the world's  craziest point where we are pushed to the wall and is left with no other option, then look no further(which you won’t till you buy the ticket), it looks impossible that they actually acted out what we literally pass through but yes, they did (with ease).

An amp to push harder

#When you see the cast, you will agree that they perfectly fit the scripts, and while this is a tough argument that we could spend hours debating, let's take a quick look at this: Abimbola Ademoye at every accompanying grab gives you something to look forward to. She gets one really amped to push harder, to want to reach for greater heights with her overly ambitious guts.

Plight of the nagged man

#Did I mention the plight of the nagged man? Well, although there's been a great few moments since he married, he never quite did give us the showing we expected as a result of his nagging wife. Not to worry though, it all come together in this series and I was reminded of How terrible it is not to give one a breathing space. Frank Paladini with one of the silkest styles was so on point to always act cool. Sometimes, cool isn't cool enough.

Feelings like your first kiss

#Issues has one of the greatest performances you've ever seen yet. You will have a feeling like you're in some lineup waiting to be served your favorite meal. I was at the edge of my seat during the entire episode and although I was buzzed while watching it, it will leave you feeling like a little girl who just got her first kiss.

Deserves attention and credit

#It deserves attention and credit because every one raises their game in each series and this makes the film insane.

Great music that compliments it

#The casts got some great music cleared and every series is complimented by the music that really suits it. I think this is well thought out and has a kind of appeal in the way it gets you really pumped to be one of the casts. Again, you'll have to buy the ticket to get the feeling I'm describing.

Free lesson for all

#Titilayo Alafin George gives everyone a free lesson. A lesson you wouldn't learn except you buy the ticket. She wasn't the case anymore as she blew us off with her inquisitive nature.

Unfolds a certain degree of madness

#The way they set the screen on fire was as If they've done it to drop your heart rate down and balance out the madness that unfolds in every chapter of this film.  Despite any issues you right have had, you will enjoy the journey this series will take you on.

A lady who puts her tin up and is nothing compared to what you've seen

#Eva George puts up all her own tin up to write, produce and direct the movie and until recently, she hasn't had a major sponsor. Hats-off to her for believing in herself and going and getting this great work done.

3D Camera

#The cameras used are nothing but the best and you wouldn't believe millions others spend in producing theirs won't match up to this.

Exhilarating performance

#The casts are really amazing and each gave exhilarating performances. Also, you can't just wait to catch a glimpse of all this angelic actors and actresses moreso, Eva George who single-handedly brought this project to live.

Your favorite celebrities as Hosts

#Denrele Edun and Shine Begho of Cool FM will be hosting the show, and Yes, also hosting is Marjorie Fielder (Multilingual Presenter and UK Actress). Sounds so cool.

Giveaway Products

#Corporate Product giveaway including Phones, Laptops and other exciting prizes from one of the best phone house in town SLOT

Autograph Session with your favorite Celebrities

#Celebrity autograph session with A List celebrities from Music, Movie, Fashion and business industry Christmas carol, Pilot Female ushers..This is one even you can't afford to miss.

Something for your Stomach

#Lots and lots of African delicacies to fill your stomach.

Now that It's premiering, you need to set aside a few bucks to buy your ticket. Be the first. Don't wait to be told. For ticket delivery, send an email to moevasworld@yahoo.com or call Abigail on 08181715625 or 08149501296

ISSUES DRAMA SERIES - a must watch!

By RUTH DULAC

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Jackie Chan Movies Nd Love Jet Li Do U??????? / In Need Of Interesting Dancing And Singing Movies / EMPIRE TV Series Fan Page..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.