Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (58665 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 1:48am On Dec 07, 2014
I am celebrating a dispensation,an Icon, my father, boss, teacher, life coach, mentor... and hero, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome P.hD.

Happy Birthday great man of God for our time. You have been positioned by God for our generation. It is a priviledge and honor to feed my spirit and build it up with words of revelation that flow out of your relationship and fellowship with the Holy Spirit. I get deeper insight into God's Word as I listen to you break them down for the simple minds.

My wish for you this special day, is that God will lift you even higher and expaand your coast beyond imagination. God bless you abundantly as He opens a new page of Glory and anointing over you and your ministry. Happy Birthday once more dear great man of God!!!

you can send birthday wishes to Pastor Chris here

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Williamso(m): 5:27am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy Birthday MOG!!! May your days be long...

*Still haven't been able to wrap my head around the hair thing...

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 5:48am On Dec 07, 2014
Williamso:
Happy Birthday MOG!!! May your days be long...

*Still haven't been able to wrap my head around the hair thing...

Amen bro! smiley

Happy Sunday
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Williamso(m): 5:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Gombs:

Amen bro! smiley

Happy Sunday

Wish you same...
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 6:14am On Dec 07, 2014
Thank God you answered His call>>> Where i for dey? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 6:23am On Dec 07, 2014
I thank God for the day this Man gave his life to Christ, through him many lives have been given direction, the hopeless have been given hope, health has been restored to the sick.
We celebrate you Man of God, God bless you

12 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by holatin(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy birthday my Inlaw.
I've to use Inlaw cus Ve been eyeing your daughter for a while.
I want to have an holy relationship.

8 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by timilehing(m): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2014
Lots of hard-earned money to be dashed out today

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by joseph1832(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Gombs:
I am celebrating a dispensation,an Icon, my father, boss, teacher, life coach, mentor... and hero, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome P.hD.

Happy Birthday great man of God for our time. You have been positioned by God for our generation. It is a priviledge and honor to feed my spirit and build it up with words of revelation that flow out of your relationship and fellowship with the Holy Spirit. I get deeper insight into God's Word as I listen to you break them down for the simple minds.

My wish for you this special day, is that God will lift you even higher and expaand your coast beyond imagination. God bless you abundantly as He opens a new page of Glory and anointing over you and your ministry. Happy Birthday once more dear great man of God!!!

you can send birthday wishes to Pastor Chris here
OP if pastor Chris is all this you mention am curious to what Jesus is to you then?.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by joseph1832(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Oyinprince:
I thank God for the day this Man gave his life to Christ, through him many lives have been given direction, the hopeless have been given hope, health has been restored to the sick.
We celebrate you Man of God, God bless you
Erm sorry do you reside in Nigeria?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by tigonana: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Isokay!!!
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Chidexter(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2014
Hbd Pastor......Icon in the Pastoral industry cheesy
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Tic4tac(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2014
hbd 2him...Happy Sunday nairalanders!
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nmeri17: 7:31am On Dec 07, 2014
my fren will u carry yo daddy-general-overseer obsession somewia else We dun Kia whether yu wanno kiss his ass-crack undecided look at the titles u BESTOWED on him And evun idolizing him. smh. op u gats to chop cane angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy birthday you cheating #)(:+:*!*?+

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Kunleskey(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2014
The joy of the lord shall be your strength..keep on doing the gud work of God..and thou shall fulfil what ye come to do in dis world In Jesus name. hbd wish u llnp.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by DesChyko: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2014
Yes.
He has used his position to make Nigeria a much better country.
Nigeria would have been much worse if not for your input economically, morally and financially.
That's why we're celebrating you.
Happy Birthday.

N.B: Don't ask me what he did to contribute to the emancipation of Nigeria. I have no idea, but I know there is a reason we're being coerced to felicitate with him.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2014
But how old is he? By the way, which one be 'setting lives ablaze again'. A good prophet of God will immediately reject all these praises you are showering on a mere mortal.

God's true prophet will never take His glory. This is how people mislead Men of God and make them feel they share the same throne with Him

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ikott(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy Birthday Sir, More Grace
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Sabotage4700(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2014
Wetin concern us? ? ehn! OP
sha. @ least hin church members go chop item 7 today.
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Swizdoe(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2014
HBD
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sulemania: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy birthday llnp
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by goldplated(m): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Wey your Wife?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by jerrymania(m): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2014
Where is your Madam Pastor?

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mencade4: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2014
oga where ur wife dey?

As usual people's 10% will part ways with them today.

Thief.

9 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by HrtBrkSteve(m): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy Birthday my pastor!
God will continue to strengthen your ministry and give you strength in this time of trials. Can't just wait to share the communion with you later in the evening! Optimistic#

Happy sunday, people!

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by NaLaugh: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2014
I hail O!

*This post is proudly sponsored by Dark & Lovely*

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy Birthday Pastor. God is really using you to touch lives. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by tclever: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2014
embarassed he should remeber 2 celebrate the divorce 2....
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by pendusky(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy Birthday Pastor and Happy Birthday to my Sis! 7th Dec well represented !

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by cole265(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2014
HBD pastor. Hope you succeed to reconcile with your wife soon.
...if not, what next?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.