Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Masters In Finance Or Masters In Health Infomatics In The United States? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Masters In Finance Or Masters In Health Infomatics In The United States? (601 Views)

About Relocating To Nigeria From The United States / GTBank Job Or Masters Degree? / What Can I Do With Masters In Public Health (mph) Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters In Finance Or Masters In Health Infomatics In The United States? by ade4real(f): 5:22am On Dec 07, 2014
Masters in Finance or Masters in Health Infomatics in the United States?Which of these two Masters Degree will land one with a great career or is there any other masters that can land one with a great career in the United States?
Re: Masters In Finance Or Masters In Health Infomatics In The United States? by Priceless24(f): 5:33am On Dec 07, 2014
Research
Re: Masters In Finance Or Masters In Health Infomatics In The United States? by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2014
I love France!!
Re: Masters In Finance Or Masters In Health Infomatics In The United States? by GboyegaD(m): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2014
Do what you love and you will get satisfaction alongside whatever you earn with it. Study a course because of the financial/career prospect and you might be trapped in what you don't love forever. Moral of my sermon is: your satisfaction now and in the future is the most important.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make More Than N250,000 Monthly Online At The Comfort Of Your Home. / 2016 Commonwealth Scholarship / 30 Famous Success Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.