Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster (3962 Views)

Fire Disaster At Kurmi Market In Kano State (Photos) / Konga-fall Yakata Sales: Your Experience / My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by t4westlife(m): 5:23am On Dec 07, 2014
I dont know if anybody suffered a hard fate like me.

I wasnt so much of a fan who believe in online purchases in nigeria.

Lastweek friday i made several purchases on konga.com, knowing fully well that there are several merchants. All other merchants delivered their products but to my greatest surprise after much long awaiting excitement for my goods from the so call ultimate konga store itself to come.

I suddenly received an email that whole 9 items i ordered for, purchased, and debited for was out of stock.

Ofcourse, i have been a web applications developer till this moment, when you purchase an item, you handle it with transactional statement, so that only one person can purchase at a time and immediately reads out of stock for the next person who wants to buy based on the quantity already inputted.

I tried it with one item, and immediately i purchased it, it read out of stock.

It is however surprising that konga will say 9 items placed on order is out of stock. The question is, are we being fooled? Do they really have this items at all? not the ones placed by other merchants. or a way to siphon peoples money.

Imagine as a business man, if i adopt such a strategy, i can gather millions via this process on yakata sales, placed it on a call or fixed deposit and refund their money after 7 days. The next time you decide to buy online, be wary before you place your money free to people and use it to run business with no return on investment and get disappointed. I was sent a mail and was given a coupon voucher though but that would be meaningless to me, because the purpose is defeated.

And they should stop lying they break sales because its all lies as items placed are merely fake.

Please comment if you have suffered a hard fate like me and let them know that Service and truth is key to surviving in ecommerce business in Nigeria.

Order No: F827894978001

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by sweettease(f): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2014
Shopping online is already enough risk, anything short of cash on delivery and I'm out.
The last one that happened to me was when jumia delivered the shoe I ordered and it was 2 sizes too small, the delivery guy took it back and I went to the market where I got a finer one for less than half the price.
If it had not been cash on delivery, maybe I'll still be struggling to get my money right now.

3 Likes

Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 07, 2014
Take heart.
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Nutase: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2014
Cash on delivery or no deal.

3 Likes

Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by rattlesnake(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2014
Yes Mee too the items I ordered for on black Friday was a scam....till today no delivery

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by thelastmediator: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2014
Same here o. Still waiting for my order to be delivered. I picked pay on delivery though, so I'm not bothered. Tomorrow is the 7th day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by zizazizu: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2014
Hard luck bro. Well, for me, I have a different story. I ordered from same Konga some stuff during Yakata sales and got all delivered by Wednesday last week. I did cash on delivery.

I noticed during that day that goods were fast going out of stock so, any item that caught my fancy, I quickly checked out before going to hunt another.

Maybe u gathered all of yours 1st before checking out. I didn't. I have mine, even with plenty swag sef.

2 Likes

Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by falseman(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2014
I got my iPhone 5s 64g for 60k and sold it immediately for 85k. Thanks to Konga.

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Isiterere(m): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2014
I placed an order on blackfriday,it was shipped on December 1st.Up till now, no delivery. I tried to track the item;still in transit. I wonder how long delivery within Lagos will take.
The bad side of it is that the item cost has gone up with 10k plus.
Thank God my order was pay on delivery.

#Kongadelivermyitems
ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Isiterere(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2014
falseman:
I got my iPhone 5s 64g for 60k and sold it immediately for 85k. Thanks to Konga.
hmmmm, I find it hard to belief you cos your moniker and signature proof that.

#kongadelivermyitem

ALL IZZ WELL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by falseman(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2014
Isiterere:

hmmmm, I find it hard to belief you cos your moniker and signature proof that.

#kongadelivermyitem

ALL IZZ WELL

Read my previous post I did put photo proof. You should have tracking for your item so check and see where it is. I live far from lagos but got mine the Tuesday after black Friday
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Isiterere(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
falseman:

Read my previous post I did put photo proof. You should have tracking for your item so check and see where it is. I live far from lagos but got mine the Tuesday after black Friday
funny you! I was just being comical about your username and signature.
Actually my item tracking displayed shipped since December 1st. Still not getting it till now for a delivery within Lagos.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
rattlesnake:
Yes Mee too the items I ordered for on black Friday was a scam....till today no delivery
same with me,the 3 items I ordered are yet to be delivered.
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by finfol007(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
omo mheeennn i dey face the same tin too oo....the funny aspect be say,i ordered for 5 products including their spark tab;on checking me order history this morning,i saw one of my orders has been canceled....and was out of stock.....i immediately called them that if they tamper or cancel the spark tab.....they shldnt bother coming to my door step cos.....shi shi i no go give them for the remaining 3 orders.....im begining to hate konga for this.......since last week friday......up till now....only one of my order has been shipped,nd even the one they sed theyve shippd ,i never get...im patiently waiting for their 'latest tuesday promise tho.
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Truman155(m): 1:56am On Dec 08, 2014
finfol007:
omo mheeennn i dey face the same tin too oo....the funny aspect be say,i ordered for 5 products including their spark tab;on checking me order history this morning,i saw one of my orders has been canceled....and was out of stock.....i immediately called them that if they tamper or cancel the spark tab.....they shldnt bother coming to my door step cos.....shi shi i no go give them for the remaining 3 orders.....im begining to hate konga for this.......since last week friday......up till now....only one of my order has been shipped,nd even the one they sed theyve shippd ,i never get...im patiently waiting for their 'latest tuesday promise tho.
wow me too i order the spark tab along with other items . ive not recived anything since. the spark tab is my main target
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by finfol007(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2014
Truman155:
wow me too i order the spark tab along with other items . ive not recived anything since. the spark tab is my main target

fingers are crossed....i believe they will deliver the spark tab cos yesterday night....it went from out of stock to less than five in stock.....just checked again this morning.....its out of stock again.....fingers are really crossed
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Isiterere(m): 3:03am On Dec 11, 2014
finally konga deliver my item.

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Jazzlite: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Konga only have the competence to deliver goods within a local government..... My order got to Ekiti 4 days ago yet the imbe.ciles holding it have refused to deliver it.....no pick up point....no contact... But thank God it was cash on delivery..... But am going to sweat the unfortunate person that comes to deliver it if he ever shows up....but am on my way to the market to get a physical order n purchase.
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by finfol007(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2014
imagine those goats,they called me day before yesterday that they are sorry that my order for the spark tablet was out of stock,i annoyingly told them to cancel all orders,they called back appologising and told me they would compensate me with their lenovo a3300 tab that goes for #19,990,or i choose a #5,000 worth of coupon.....i chose the lenovo tab....the thing now is this,im confused if their so called tab has 3G facility or not,....they say it has....,,,,while GSM ARENA says they dont have,can you imagine?....after this deal.....im gonna,stop shopping wif them,id prefer jumia or kaymu.....anyone else faced this problem?
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Jazzlite: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Konga is just fraud oriented

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Truman155(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
finfol007:
imagine those goats,they called me day before yesterday that they are sorry that my order for the spark tablet was out of stock,i annoyingly told them to cancel all orders,they called back appologising and told me they would compensate me with their lenovo a3300 tab that goes for #19,990,or i choose a #5,000 worth of coupon.....i chose the lenovo tab....the thing now is this,im confused if their so called tab has 3G facility or not,....they say it has....,,,,while GSM ARENA says they dont have,can you imagine?....after this deal.....im gonna,stop shopping wif them,id prefer jumia or kaymu.....anyone else faced this problem?
i faced the same thing... But what do u think about the lenovo tab the back carmera is just 2mp and front vga just 8gb internal storage unlke the spark that has 16gb and the other problem u mention
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by mychelyte(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
finfol007:

Same thing here o,
Me don even 4get about am,NA so dem call me yesterday say dem go gimme d lenovo o,I sha say make dem bring am like that,the tab get 3G
But d 2MP rear and vga front camera+7inch instead of 8" and 8GB instead of 16 pain me sha!!!
Dem call me today now say dem wan bring am today but I tell dem say I no dey around say NA on Saturday I go come back,whereas I dey around but I don spend money so on Saturday now I go fit get am.

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Jazzlite: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
mychelyte:

Same thing here o,
Me don even 4get about am,NA so dem call me yesterday say dem go gimme d lenovo o,I sha say make dem bring am like that,the tab get 3G
But d 2MP rear and vga front camera+7inch instead of 8" and 8GB instead of 16 pain me sha!!!
Dem call me today now say dem wan bring am today but I tell dem say I no dey around say NA on Saturday I go come back,whereas I dey around but I don spend money so on Saturday now I go fit get am.

Wetin I go do that delivery man ehn....
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by mychelyte(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Me self dey wait dem sha.
If I check am e no make sense,I go return am ni
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Jazzlite: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hi Babade O we tried to deliver your order F19970001 today but met your absence. We'll try again tomorrow, call/sms 09808790779 if you won't be around.Thank you.

See fraud! met my absence where? And which network uses 098?
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Truman155(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2014
guys how much they give una the lenovo a33000 as compensation
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Truman155(m): 12:12am On Dec 12, 2014
pls i need help abeg i want to ask if the acer Iconia Tab A1-811 tablet can be used to make voice calls because i just order for the tab on konga pls any help is appreciated b4 i buy yeye stuff
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by obaobirin: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Truman155:
pls i need help abeg i want to ask if the acer Iconia Tab A1-811 tablet can be used to make voice calls because i just order for the tab on konga pls any help is appreciated b4 i buy yeye stuff

No. It doesn't support Voice call.
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by mitchyy(f): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2014
finfol007:

Its so sad that after waiting patiently for the spark tab, we are being forced to accept sth with lesser features. Why didn't they cross check as they were accepting orders? I just hope the lenovo doesn't give me issues tho
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by mitchyy(f): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Truman155:
guys how much they give una the lenovo a33000 as compensation

N10k
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by finfol007(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2014
please oo guys,who ever gets his lenovo tablet first,i.e the lenovo A3300(the compensation tab),should please tell us here its indept review cos i really wanna know if it truely has 3G features.....i wanna know the good,the bad and the ugly aspect of the tab. thanks
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Jeffroy(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2014
This software will help you generate Traffic and boost more sales to your product. Currently the best way to generate traffic. Note Price is Only $25 (4,000 naira) as a discount for early birds and may soon go up.
This Software is a New Version with better features.
Facebook Group Poster Features
-No App ID Needed
-Post in Unlimited groups
-Incognito- No one will ever know you’re using a program, Not even Facebook
-Post images(Yes…even in groups!)
-Runs smooth and effortlessly in the background while your even asleep
-Automatic private message sending
-Automatic group posting
-Posting Scheduler
-Easy management of multiple facebook accounts
-Get hundreds to thousands vistors daily
-Auto post content to targeted Facebook groups that fit your niche!
-No Macro code to mess with!
-No 3rd party Captcha bypass service required!
-No web proxy software needed!
-Post daily to the most trafficked social network on the web today!
-Set it up in minutes and press the play button!
-Facebook account required!
-No Facebook Jail. **Post to hundreds of groups daily!
-No Monthly fees
YOU CAN ONLY GET THIS TOOL FROM ME AT THAT PRICE SO INBOX ME FOR ME OR CALL, 09034703473
Sales Page: http://imcheckout.com/fbautopro/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loan To Finance your business / My Wrist Assesories Side Hustle (Wrist Fashion Official Thread) / Interested In Attending Event Planning And Decoration Training School In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.