Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster (4117 Views)

Fire Disaster At Kurmi Market In Kano State (Photos) / Konga-fall Yakata Sales: Your Experience / My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Jeffroy(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Importation Business?
Importation business is obviously one of the most lucrative business in the world. Importation business refers to a business in which you buy goods from abroad

(Europe, Asia, America etc) at wholesales prices and resell it in your locality for good profit.
Believe me, good money is being made from this evergreen business...
i will like to drop my new ebook on how to import goods from uk, us and china to your step
i call it "MINI ONLINE IMPORTATION SECRET OPEN", to no more
dwonload here ===>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kd1ss7eumo7fs08/MINI-IMPORTATION.pdf?dl=0
call me for more detail. 08088201285

Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Truman155(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
obaobirin:

No. It doesn't support Voice call.
then why will i buy such a tab ... Thanks
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by ogedanny: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
I was suppise to get spark tablet too but was called that its out of stock that if I could accept lenovo. I did and it has been delivered. No regret, 3G, sharp screen display and good to go. I got it in good condition.
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by mychelyte(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
Got the lenovo today
I can say it's a disappointment

1.the screen be like cloth wey dem take hypo wash
2.the resolution is not truly 1280*720 they claim
3.the PPI is 160, so poor
4.camera is no no no
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by chiwex(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Shopping online is risky in nigeria
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Truman155(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
mychelyte:
Got the lenovo today
I can say it's a disappointment

1.the screen be like cloth wey dem take hypo wash
2.the resolution is not truly 1280*720 they claim
3.the PPI is 160, so poor
4.camera is no no no
haba are u serious? If so i wont buy the lenovo .. Do u have an idea of the xtourch pf83 tab? I want to buy that insted
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by finfol007(m): 12:17am On Dec 14, 2014
nawa ooo.....one person say he got his tab,and he likes it...that its good with no regret.....another says its bad display like a bleached screen....please who do we believe....moreso,im still asking,does this tab have 3G facility?

please anyone with the lenovo tab should please send me a whatsapp message on 08114982441....or flash,,,,,i really need an indept view of the tsb.

Thanks
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by mychelyte(m): 1:45am On Dec 14, 2014
Truman155:
haba are u serious? If so i wont buy the lenovo .. Do u have an idea of the xtourch pf83 tab? I want to buy that insted
No I don't have an idea of that xtouch
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by mychelyte(m): 1:47am On Dec 14, 2014
finfol007:
nawa ooo.....one person say he got his tab,and he likes it...that its good with no regret.....another says its bad display like a bleached screen....please who do we believe....moreso,im still asking,does this tab have 3G facility?

please anyone with the lenovo tab should please send me a whatsapp message on 08114982441....or flash,,,,,i really need an indept view of the tsb.

Thanks

It has 3G

Worst is the display

It carries heavy games and every other things,but the display is too poor
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by mychelyte(m): 1:51am On Dec 14, 2014
In fact,i've sold the phone around 10:40PM
13/12/2014

For 15k
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Jazzlite: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Konga finally delivered..... We I must commend them for well mannered staff in Ekiti am impressed. For people in Ekiti konga's office is located inside the odua textile ...
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by initialize(m): 12:55am On Dec 15, 2014
I ordered 2pcs of the spark tab and I got both delivered although I paid on order.

I can sell to anyone who needs it .... WhatsApp 08069321572
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Ihinmi(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jazzlite:
Konga finally delivered..... We I must commend them for well mannered staff in Ekiti am impressed. For people in Ekiti konga's office is located inside the odua textile ...
please hw far is fayose market to oduduwa textile
Re: Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster by Jazzlite: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
not far

Ihinmi:

please hw far is fayose market to oduduwa textile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smart Way To Get International Grants For Small Businesses / What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered / Setup Your Own ISP Business With Small Capital in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.