Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (17441 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by MillionDollars: 6:10am On Dec 07, 2014
Most times, I have been made to believe gambling is a sin.

Since it's a sin, do i still need to pay tithe from my winnings, since the bible says we should pay our 10% from our incomes? (State stating the wrongs from the right).

Help 'us' out with your thoughts!

3 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by dyadeleye(m): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2014
Bro business is business...the Lord is waiting for your 10percent.
The winning is the Lord's doing oooo.

36 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Tallesty1(m): 6:21am On Dec 07, 2014
But thats not what the bible says.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Youngzedd(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2014
Who told you gambling is a sin?

Let me have some verses that said it's a sin.

6 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Pavore9: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2014
Whether gambling is a sin or not, some Pastors no mind as "the Lord will sanctify it"!

10 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Piloeternity(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2014
Depends on ur mindset

4 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by adexsimply(m): 7:55am On Dec 07, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's.
cool cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by deejayterabyte(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2014
Yes o
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2014
yea, gambling is also a career.
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by born2fuckpussy: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
God only wait for thanksgiving and praise, while offering and Tithe goes to the pastors committee and these fund are use for helping less privilege, rendering assistance to war zones area, building and church maintenance and sponsoring evangelism worldwide but some cases aren't like that in Nigeria because unknown % of pastors divert half of this into their pocket for personal use.

Think twice before you leap, evil is evil. Don't pay tithe as a sinner if hell is guarantee, me I will never pay tithe as sinner as everything I'm doing is against the bible,drinking, dancing to club musics,playing gambling and fucking prostitutes, I cannot lose my money and lose the kingdom of God at the same time.

72 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by holatin(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
Haha which kind question be this now ?
Don't you want me to refuel my car and pay my children school fees.
Just pay d Goddamed tithe.
Amen !

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by NaijaOptimist: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
Is there a way to determine the source of the people who have been paying before.

even ritualist pay tithe, abi...

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
hahahaha
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by hensben(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
i nor know oo
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by pelvicky(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Eyop: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
You can donate to the church,there's nothing like tithe so forget the scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
No. Though the bible does not explicitly talk about gambling, nevertheless gamblers are driven by the love of money,especially sudden riches which the bible condemns.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Vivly(f): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
Op, Should Armed robbers and prostitutes pay tithes too?
Your reply, Your answer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
let me flood dis place people don go churc.h
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by tclever: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Pagans question
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by neuljosh(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014
MayBe
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by DesChyko: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Oga, pay tithe jare.
If the money jumps out of the box, don't pay again.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by TrishaP(f): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014
I've heard it's a sin buh I can't fish it out where in the bible tho.

I believe it's another means of making money as long as your hands are not stained, your good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by drkay002: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Warlord3000(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Wetin man pikin no go see for this world..

Hahaha haha..

Wey my popcorn.. Waiting for the "pastors" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Who knows?! grin But, I guess not. The source is not 'clean'. cheesy
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by adexsimply(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Vivly:
It's a virus tongue
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Emperortj93(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2014
wait let me ask ifa
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by youngice(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2014
It's not expressly stated that gambling is a sin in the bible, its just that morally its bad and its highly addictive

4 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by Vivly(f): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2014
adexsimply:
This is the anti virus.
Re: Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? by kayojosephy(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2014
Bro pay your tithes and u will see how consistent ur winnings will be....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven / "POVERTY" Is A Choice, True Or False? / The New Deeper Life Headquarter Church(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.