Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Do You Have Access Or Interested In The Importation Of Wine, Candles, Sugar Etc? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Have Access Or Interested In The Importation Of Wine, Candles, Sugar Etc? (1362 Views)

Earn Great Cash Producing Candles In Nigeria / Do You Have Access To Payloaders & Tippers ...... / Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Access Or Interested In The Importation Of Wine, Candles, Sugar Etc? by chase4(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2008
I am looking for serious business minded individuals who are interested in the importation of products such as St louis sugar, wine(baron de valle etc), candles(tower, temple etc) etc. I am a businessman with my office locations in Aba, I deal in products like the ones listed above. If you have access to such products or are interested in importing them please feel free to contact me. Any agreement will involve lawyers from both parties.

Call Ossy
Phone number : 08062187803.

(1) (Reply)

Lpfo,ago Pfi For Immediate Transaction! / Brand New Acer Aspire Laptop For Unbeatable Price Of N75,000 / Free Us Address And Phone Number For Your Online Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.