Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Israelis Chant: "Niggers Go Home" With Isis-style Flag - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israelis Chant: "Niggers Go Home" With Isis-style Flag (1392 Views)

Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" / Pictures Of US Senator McCain Posing With ISIS Caliph / 'sderot Cinema': Image Shows Israelis Gathering To Watch Nighttime Attacks On Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israelis Chant: "Niggers Go Home" With Isis-style Flag by pashaun(f): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Israelis Chant: "Niggers Go Home" With Isis-style Flag by siegfried99(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Israelis Chant: "Niggers Go Home" With Isis-style Flag by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2014
let them go home n develop their own country.
#chikina

2 Likes

Re: Israelis Chant: "Niggers Go Home" With Isis-style Flag by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2014
Most probably the far-rights. undecided
Re: Israelis Chant: "Niggers Go Home" With Isis-style Flag by acenazt: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2014
see this silly mofos. na wa ohh e be like say dem don forget how Hitler And him gang Begin wipe dem from earth. them of all people suppose no dey do racism.
Re: Israelis Chant: "Niggers Go Home" With Isis-style Flag by panafrican(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Israelis Chant: "Niggers Go Home" With Isis-style Flag by igbo2011(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Africans need to gain power so this can come to an end!!

3 Likes

Re: Israelis Chant: "Niggers Go Home" With Isis-style Flag by ghostofsparta(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
pashaun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVyCfJ5cOOA
Unable to watch the video for now due to technical issues, could you summarize what the clip is about?

During heated arguments with some religionists peers here in Lagos, one of the burning questions I like to ask is - why do they continue to enslave themselves to the believe system of this particular Semitic people who in fact sponsored the trans-atlantic slavery of Africans through the provision of funds to other non-Jewish slave dealer? And they look at me like I'm crazy undecided with no clue as to what the hell I'm talking about.
Re: Israelis Chant: "Niggers Go Home" With Isis-style Flag by AfroBlue(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2014
More Evidence Confirms Israel is Supporting ISIS Terrorists

By Luke Rudkowski

In this video Luke Rudkowski talks about the latest developments in the Middle East that bring to light many contradictions; like Israel treating injured Islamic terrorists, ISIS caught with huge stockpiles of Israeli weapons, and Israel bombing Assad's interests in Syria for the fifth time in 18 months against international law. Dots are connecting to possible World War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2UogUfSwTI
Re: Israelis Chant: "Niggers Go Home" With Isis-style Flag by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2014
ghostofsparta:

Unable to watch the video for now due to technical issues, could you summarize what the clip is about?

During heated arguments with some religionists peers here in Lagos, one of the burning questions I like to ask is - why do they continue to enslave themselves to the believe system of this particular Semitic people who in fact sponsored the trans-atlantic slavery of Africans through the provision of funds to other non-Jewish slave dealer? And they look at me like I'm crazy undecided with no clue as to what the hell I'm talking about.
All the times i wish more and more Africans would recognize this huge consequence of enslaving themselves to the foreign teachings of an uncompassionate Jewish religion.

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mujica.the Most Humble President In D World As A Lesson For Nigeria Looters / Should Obama Help Pay Off Clitons $20 Million Debt? / South Africa Honeymoon murder - Extradition papers for Dewani due this week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.