Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! (25095 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Five Minutes Madness In The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2014
We always hear of how most especially women claim there marriage is the best and all but in reality it isnt.
Its not like there are no "ballons" kinda marriage where things are usually rosy but its a lie when they tell you there hasnt been times when husband displayed some 5 minutes madness.

Yes o... Sometimes its more than 5 minutes to days but trust me there isnt ONE perfect marriage.

This morning... Okay actually I stay with my aunt and they have this scooby dooby kinda marriage where everyone is playing, dancing and all but sometimes when they get into their rooms I just feel like do they mourn someone everyday in that room.

Fastforward to this morning... May I say this man is the perfect gentle man who doesnt shout, beat or argue with his wife. A sweet man I must agree. Thank God im not gay... So this morning I was sleeping and I started hearing shouts for the 1st time ever since ive been with them and probably since they married as confirmed by their neighbours by their bemused countenance.

He was so upset, angry, was throwing things and shouting at the wife saying: "Be very careful"... "I will not tolerate that from you" etc.

My question is; "Has your husband displayed this kinda madness eventhough you have that perfect marriage?"... "Was his action justified eventhough we still dont know what happened as they failed to disclose. Very funny people?".

More importantly to the men; "Is it necessary sometimes for a man to show this kinda madness to keep the woman in check?". You know sometimes their excesses can be over the top.

Lets have your thoughts.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Emmyginger(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2014
u knw u always av to check d oil in ur car to avoid been disappointed on d way

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by PassingShot(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2014
There is no such thing as perfect marriage in every sense of the word.

There will always be issues to resolve and ability, or lack of it, to resolve them amicably is what distinguishes a good marriage from a bad one.

In fact, the fighting is even good for the health of the marriage. It gives the couple the opportunity to renew their love and commitment to the union once the matter is properly resolved.

And your question on if it is necessary sometimes for a man to show this kinda madness to keep the woman in check, I'll say that it entirely depends on the type of person the man is. Not a case of "one size fits all". Some will walk away, some will yell, some will abandon the wife's meal, etc., etc.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2014
ATOB:
We always here of how most especially women claim there marriage is the best and all but in reality it isnt.
Its not like there are no "ballons" kinda marriage where things are usually rosy but its a lie
when they tell you there hasnt been times when husband displayed some 5 minutes madness.
Yes o... Sometimes its more than 5 minutes to days but trust me there isnt ONE perfect marriage.
This morning... Okay actually I stay with my aunt and they have this scooby dooby kinda marriage where everyone is playing, dancing and all but sometimes when they get into their rooms I just feel like do they mourn someone everyday in that room.
Fastforward to this morning... May I say this man is the perfect gentle man who doesnt shout, beat or argue with his wife. A sweet man I must agree. Thank God im not gay... So this morning I was sleeping and I started hearing shouts for the 1st time ever since ive been with them and probably since they married as confirmed by their neighbours by their bemused countenance.
He was so upset, angry, was throwing things and shouting at the wife saying: "Be very careful"... "I will not tolerate that from you" etc.
My question is; "Has your husband displayed this kinda madness eventhough you have that perfect marriage?"... "Was his action justified eventhough we still dont know what happened as they failed to disclose. Very funny people?".
More importantly to the men; "Is it necessary sometimes for a man to show this kinda madness to keep the woman in check?". You know sometimes their excesses can be over the top.
Lets have your thoughts.

Some people come to this life to jelouse others. No marriage is the same
Focus on yours and stop bothering about how happy others are .

As for 5 min madness, everyone has a way of displaying theirs. Some talk through things, others break tv, doors etc, while another set walk out.

Misery loves company, you just come here to ask if anyone misery looks like yours Abi ?

Atalaka

Work hard to better your marriage, throwing tantrums get you no where. But communicate and discuss like real being

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by SAMBARRY: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2014
grin cheesy
Chillisauce:

Some people come to this life to jelouse others. No marriage is the same
Focus on yours and stop bothering about how happy others are .

As for 5 min madness, everyone has a way of displaying theirs. Some talk through things, others break tv, doors etc, while another set walk out.

Misery loves company, you just come here to ask if anyone misery looks like yours Abi ?

Atalaka

Work hard to better your marriage, throwing tantrums get you no where. But communicate and discuss like real being

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Tallesty1(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2014
Is that what you call madness?

Maybe you need to see and hear my neighbours.

4 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2014
ATOB:

Learn to focus on key points and stop making a web out of a thread.

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2014
RoyalRoy:

grin grin grin

Na so dem dey fail exam naaw.

10 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by pickabeau1: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lol

Op are u saying some people r spiders
They can spin damask cloth from thread grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Wendy80(f): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
5min madness ke? Anyway no marriage is perfect, but shouting to resolve issues is a big no no for me.
Hubby prefers talking thru(i call it round table meeting)to trash out issues.
Works like magic.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by veave(f): 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
grin
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by 2CatWoman: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
ATOB:
We always hear of how most especially women claim there marriage is the best and all but in reality it isnt.
Its not like there are no "ballons" kinda marriage where things are usually rosy but its a lie when they tell you there hasnt been times when husband displayed some 5 minutes madness.

More importantly to the men; " Is it necessary sometimes for a man to show this kinda madness to keep the woman in check?". You know sometimes their excesses can be over the top.

Lets have your thoughts.

What do you mean by the bolded please? What would a woman be doing with a man that uses threatening behaviour instead of communication?

2 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by edwife(f): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
I don't know of 5 min madness but i do know that everyone snaps at times....

It depends on who you dealing with anyway,some people are slow in getting the message... smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
pickabeau1:

OK

No wahala

make i carry my spider Web Waka.

A plus @edwife
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
ATOB:

Learn to focus on key points and stop making a web out of a thread.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
pickabeau1:
Lol

Op are u saying some people r spiders
They can spin damask cloth from thread grin grin grin

You get what I mean exactly.

People like to delusively believe they are intelligent and smart by not focusing on the ESSENCE of a thread or the potential positive energy a thread can give rather they start to make simple things complex thereby confusing others with their confusions.

What was wrong with just contributing?.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Price And Dowry; the Difference And Similarity. Which do you practice? / Traditional Marriage In The Village, Is It Compulsory? / Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.