Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! (25096 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Five Minutes Madness In The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chillisauce:

Happy Sunday pickabeau.
I didn't bring any angle. Just responding to what I read.

You responded to what you read?.
You responded to what you imagined.

5 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by bukatyne(f): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
@ OP:

Some peeps have it good you know kiss
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by rolled: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Atob
Never ever allow anyone make you feel their is one marriage somewhere full of cupcakes,ice cream
Range rover
Millions of dollars
Good s ex everyday,no misundetstanding,
Never ever,so many down times,good times also
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
@Op @Atob.... The title has been changed.

Chillisauce has a right to her opinion and it must be respected.

Bear in mind its a forum.... Not everyone will share your opinion.

Maintain the decorum please.

MODs
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by RaeMystix: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Your sis must have done something very bad...The quite one's are also the most dangerous one's .Don't piss them off.

1 Like

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by dprince042(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
It's common to husbands and wives of that behavior
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by treasuress: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
i pity women who take advantages of their quite husbands, the day he will injure you, am actually like that sha, trying to control it, like the day i pushed my girlfriend outside around 10in the night into the rain and slapped her, she rannn into the dark , she was so frightened cos am always the nice type,
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by spikesC(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Been trying to imagine what really happened on this thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by IVORY2009(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Op~ Na which one be 5 mins madness again? My own madness when he start hmmm, na 2hours madness na him get am oooh... On a more serious note, from interaction with male friends and other family members, when a man is too gentle, the ladies take him for a "zoonbie" so sometimes its necessary for the man to dorminate and be in control of the house.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
Marriage; 2 diff people from way diff upbringing and maybe culture and age coming together to live under one roof forever till death do them part, risky journey...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
yes , " madness" happens sometimes even in relationships . atimes I like to find troubles , I like to see her get mad and I start forming vex too . well , personally , I think it spices the relationship.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by IVORY2009(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:
Your sis must have done something very bad...The quite one's are also the most dangerous one's .Don't piss them off.

you're right, the quite one's can be more dangerious than a bipper, you can never predict, when he will get offended, " the day he slap you, she will say police is my friend"...lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Price And Dowry; the Difference And Similarity. Which do you practice? / Traditional Marriage In The Village, Is It Compulsory? / Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.