Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Jumong Vs Game Of Throne - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jumong Vs Game Of Throne (3083 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Game Of Thrones(rate 1-3 & Ur Best Characters) / Jumong Vs Iris / Merlin, Prison Break, Seeker, See God&jumong, Which Is The Best Film? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by Webhost(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2014
Pls your opinions are needed. You must have watched the two films before giving your opinion. We had an argument on this. Pls which is more interesting? I know the films are different in style but which one did you enjoyed most? Jumong or Game of Throne? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2014
Omo. I'm speechless. I love Jumong 1-8... 8 and above are useless. I also love GOT. Honestly, don't know which to choose, however I have more to learn from Jumong than GOT. GOT go corrupt people below 18. Jumong is for kids and adults. So I'll choose Jumong.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by Webhost(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2014
Largas, thanks for your unbiased opinion. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by holatin(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
one is for adult
Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by Webhost(m): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
@holatin Which one is more interesting? more comments please.
Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by holatin(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Webhost:
@holatin Which one is more interesting? more comments please.
so hard to say
Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
game of thrones is the best,the storyline is awesome,i hope there is a season 5
Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by BluePearls(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Comparing GOT with JUMONG? Are you kidding me? grin

1 Like

Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by wildikeman(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
GOT all the way...very interesting and the dialogue is awesome. story line has got a twist to it and you don't just know what's going to happen. However Jumong is alright but can't be compared to GOT...never!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by RayMcBlue(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2014
Enough with this ridiculous comparisons already! Comparing GOT with Jumong is like comparing 2014 Lamborghini MurciƩlago with a 1998 Audi coupe. One is sleek and expensive and boost a powerful torque engine, the other... well, it's a 1998 model., need I say more?

Jumong is not even on the level below GOT, it's on the level below the level below GOT. Case closed.

4 Likes

Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by Webhost(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2014
Really? but I just started GOT and it looks boring to me. Is it that season one is not as good as others?
Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by adexsimply(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2014
Who compares GOT with jumong ? GOT is on another level entirely! It's about 500 times better than jumong. Jumong Bawo?
Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by Manutd19: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Game of throne is really over hyped. So boring, don't know how people compare it to Jumong.
Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by chrisja(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
WTF, who and what group of people compares Jumong and GOT.... WTF, WTF, WTF, WTF....... GOT is in a level apart from other great series let alone Juwatever they call it..... wow
Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by Callfubu(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Manutd19:
Game of throne is really over hyped. So boring, don't know how people compare it to Jumong.
oga no vex, na IQ dem dey use watch Game Of Thrones. You listen to their words and ploys, no be fight fight film. Its the best series out there no contest

2 Likes

Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by Callfubu(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2014
I haven't seen Jumong tho I've heard of it. Not to sound biased in any form. I rate GOT as the best series to ever grace the TV screens. that being said Jumong might be a fine series that cuts across all works of life but I don't think Jumong and GOT should be in the same sentence

1 Like

Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by lovebondz(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
GOT is the best.... If one could compare, one would compare it to Breaking Bad. Really, I can't even decide which I like more between those two. But comparing a series as spectacular as GOT to Jumong is an aberration.

Who is as hyped as I am that [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_Thrones_%28season_5%29]GOT Season 5 has is coming April 12[/url] and that season 6 has been confirmed.

GOT is leagues from Jumong, 'nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by IyawoToBe(f): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Ju what? I can even conceive how you made that leap of comparison embarassed

This is a slap on GOT's face o. Jumong? Placed side by side with the legendary Game of Thrones? Op, don't let me vex this morning oo : cheesy :DD
Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by dubylhover(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
they are both interesting..but y is got only 10 episodes per season?? ?to congest d whole storyline....im just imaginig they summarised prison break or 24 into 10 episodes like got..na dr e for finish na..anyways got is more mature dan jumong
Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by Oahray: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Who be Juwon? lipsrsealed
Re: Jumong Vs Game Of Throne by armadeo(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2015
mistytohcute:
game of thrones is the best,the storyline is awesome,i hope there is a season 5

Premiers in april

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! How Do I Download Prison Break? / Best Korean Series And Movies You Cant Get Tired Of Watching / Movie Lover: The Umbrella Academy Season Two Will Be Out On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.