Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church (756 Views)

Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by MillionDollars: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, represent your church here, lets c the most members on here. JUST HIT THE LIKE BUTTON ON UR 'MENTIONED' CHURCH , well i represent C.A.C
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by MillionDollars: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
1. CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH (C.A.C)
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by MillionDollars: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
2. THE REDEEM CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD(R.C.C.G)

1 Like

Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by eistien(m): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Catholic family(st patrick)

1 Like

Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by simplemach(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
If this topic came from an adult, then i am disapointed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by MillionDollars: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
3. MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRY (M.F.M)
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by FLAWLES(f): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
WINNERS
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by FLAWLES(f): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
simplemach:
.abeg close eyes pass
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by promisengr(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Churches everywhere
What difference does one church have from another?
Churches everywhere
Yet the crime rate still increases.
Churches everywhere
Do we really need diversity in churches since we are all heading to the same place or have the same goal.

1 Like

Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by simplemach(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
FLAWLES:
.abeg close eyes pass
guess u too are a member of CAC
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by MillionDollars: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
4. THE FOURSQUARE GOSPEL CHURCH
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by MillionDollars: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
5. DEEPER LIFE CHURCH
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by MillionDollars: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
6. CHRIST EMBASSY
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by MillionDollars: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
7. NEW COVENANT CHURCH
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by MillionDollars: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
8. THE CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST (C.C.C)

1 Like

Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by MillionDollars: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
9. CHERIBUM AND SERAPHIM CHURCH (C & S)
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by MillionDollars: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
10. THE SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by MillionDollars: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
11. THE WINNERS' CHAPEL
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by kristen12(f): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
simplemach:
More than disappointed I'd say. The thread is Trash

1 Like

Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by FLAWLES(f): 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
simplemach:
guess u too are a member of CAC
.guess you are blind;;you din c mah b4 post
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by Yinkatolu: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
we have just one church but diverse denominations. Lord pls count us worthy of a church without blemish which u r coming for.
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by emmyskies(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
Church is the gathering of the brethren. But when this gathering is in the name of GOD but not of GOD, it becomes pathetic for the followers.

A time now when people have over-ruled the sole purpose of church, thrown holiness to the thrash can and glory in sin, they come together in gatherings that suit their lifestyles, neglecting the standards of the most High Holy One of Israel, yet call themselves christians.

Bless be the LORD both now and forever, Amen
Re: Lets See The Church That Dominate Here. Represent Your Church by Tarteenah: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
House on the Rock pH! Like if u love Pastor Lanre oluseye angry grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Kept My Virginity Not My Purity / Why Is This Forum Anti Christianity / The Lord Chosen Church,crusade Invitation Titled:“god Will Make You To Rejoice”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.