Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Give Me A Reason To Go To Church. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Me A Reason To Go To Church. (2030 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me A Reason To Go To Church. by An2elect2(f): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
You know when i was an unbeliever i hated going to church cos i didn't see anything worthwhile in it. Church was dry for me, i was still the same, no change and those phony Christians made it harder... But God found me not in the church but outside the church!
I wasnt seeking God but He sought me out Himself.
I didn't believe Him but He caused me to believe Him.
I didn't even love God( secretely hated Him) but He loved me to love Him back.

It is the same today as it was of old God is after the Sinners not the righteous church goers who are lost anyway. He is after those who are not even seeking for Him and when He finds them He declares them to be His own people.

Church goers you ain't Christians. You are playing Christian. You have created your own god that you 'worship' once every week. Hypocrisy is your religion. You think God will wink at this? not! So many of you will be surprised that day!

It is because of you that the sheep of God are scattered all over, running from your deception. You have chased them from your midst with all your blasphemies. Ah! you will be shocked on that day! Vengeance belongs to our God!
Re: Give Me A Reason To Go To Church. by Maamin(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
An2elect2:
You know when i was an unbeliever i hated going to church cos i didn't see anything worthwhile in it. Church was dry for me, i was still the same, no change and those phony Christians made it harder... [b]But God found me [/b]not in the church but outside the church!
I wasnt seeking God but He sought me out Himself.
I didn't believe Him but He caused me to believe Him.
I didn't even love God( secretely hated Him) but He loved me to love Him back.

It is the same today as it was of old God is after the Sinners not the righteous church goers who are lost anyway. He is after those who are not even seeking for Him and when He finds them He declares them to be His own people.

Church goers you ain't Christians. You are playing Christian. You have created your own god that you 'worship' once every week. Hypocrisy is your religion. You think God will wink at this? not! So many of you will be surprised that day!

It is because of you that the sheep of God are scattered all over, running from your deception. You have chased them from your midst with all your blasphemies. Ah! you will be shocked on that day! Vengeance belongs to our God!

Which of the God found you the 3 in 1 or the 1 in 3? angry
Re: Give Me A Reason To Go To Church. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Give Me A Reason To Go To Church. by davien(m): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
There is no reason(besides the one you give to yourself) to go to church...
Re: Give Me A Reason To Go To Church. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
davien:
There is no reason(besides the one you give to yourself) to go to church...
There are loads of them. Visit the link above and read for yourself.
Cheers
Re: Give Me A Reason To Go To Church. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
if actually, you're desirous of going to heaven...., you'll understand this basic principles:

Iron Sharpeneth Iron..
A heated Charcoal taken out of the fire will eventually get cold.

You can never be steadfast, immovable, Constant in your faith, if you don't attend a bible believing Church.

There are so many things that you possibly can't understand until you come to a church where the bible is the hallmark of truth.

You aren't an island. even those in cold regions of the Earth live together.
We are the body of Christ and the branches.
Our Lord says -abide in me.

If you don't like your church or you feel cold about going to your church, i advise you, that you pray, ask God to revive you and give you directions.
I advise that you choose any of these or any other as the Spirit leads you.:
WATCHMAN CATHOLIC CHARISMATIC RENEWAL MOVEMENT.
DEEPER CHRISTIAN LIFE MINISTRY.
MFM, ETC.
Or you can even start fellowshipping with the Scripture Union people.
But, pray.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satanists Install New Statue Of Satan, In Detroit, USA, Christians Protest / Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country / What People Don't Know About The Secret And Wisdom Of King Solomon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.