Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Can I Use Stabilizers With My 8.1kva Generator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can I Use Stabilizers With My 8.1kva Generator (7326 Views)

I Got Banned For The First Time In My 8 Years On Nairaland From Politics Section / Get This Limited Edition Of Free Recharge Card Generator. / When Was The Last Time You Bought A Generator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Stabilizers With My 8.1kva Generator by coldsoup(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Please I just bought a new generator, I thinking if I should use it with stabilizers for my fridge and home entertainment systems.
My reason for asking is because I utilized a "better pass my neighbour" before I upgraded and I was advice against using a stab
Re: Can I Use Stabilizers With My 8.1kva Generator by enochogaga(m): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
first off all which type of GEN ?. If it is Gen that come with AVR.(automatic voltage regulator). You dont need stabilizer, cos the GEN will be regulating the voltage and the voltage will be less or more than 220, voltage,
but if it is a GEN without AVR, i advise u to use stabilizer, cos the voltage is not regulated, if the firing of the GEN low the voltage will low also, also if the firing high to voltage will high and even distroy ur applaincess.
But stabizer does not spoil GEN. K. Am an eng on that field

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Use Stabilizers With My 8.1kva Generator by coldsoup(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
enochogaga:
first off all which type of GEN ?. If it is Gen that come with AVR.(automatic voltage regulator). You dont need stabilizer, cos the GEN will be regulating the voltage and the voltage will be less or more than 220, voltage,
but if it is a GEN without AVR, i advise u to use stabilizer, cos the voltage is not regulated, if the firing of the GEN low the voltage will low also, also if the firing high to voltage will high and even distroy ur applaincess.
But stabizer does not spoil GEN. K. Am an eng on that field
thanks , It came with AVR
Re: Can I Use Stabilizers With My 8.1kva Generator by enochogaga(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2014
coldsoup:
thanks , It came with AVR

Then no need for u to use stabilizer.cose stabilizer job is to regulate the voltage to 220 voltage, and ur GEN is regulating ur voltage to 220, so need for STABILIZER

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion About The Left Hand? / What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? / Yahoo Yahoo+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.