Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos (27648 Views)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wickedness at its peak

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
RIP ma'am. May her killers know no PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by olajosy: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ojestas:
okay, president
RIP 2her. May God give her children the heart 2stay strong...
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by ChiLaHot(f): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hw cn ds prety lady perish like dat naa!So so sad cry
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by kings49(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
So sad, RIP
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by ahnie: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
such a beautiful woman killed in such manner.only God knows what happened.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Vikky014(f): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
what a wicked world!!God hv mercy on her soul pls
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by frankels(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
RIP Martha... Aguluzigbo and your close friends will miss you.
We pray Karma visits d perpetrators

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Barezzi:
So sorry for his loss... Forensic investigation needs to be carried out, hope the crime scene has not been contaminated. angry
here in naija? No way bro.. Mourners first of all would have compromised the crime scene. Not to talk of the law enforcement peeps. The police sef have no procedural guidelines on how to handle situations like this leading to the bungling of lots of clear cut murder cases. The only tools they might use will be a bucket,mop and maybe bleach or dettol to clean up the crime scene. Really traumatic for her kids though,coming home and seeing her that way. May her soul find rest until the day it receives it's judgement.
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by omakay(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Now how can the poorly equipped police force carry out an investigation on this case. No camera recordings to follow up. Zero forensics.

Since nobody claims to have seen anything or anyone, this case will just die out just like the rest.
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by IGWE4EVER: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
R.I.P to the disease. Well death is alwz tym 4 us to examine our mind in this wicked generation so that we can make heaven. May God gv d family d fortitude to bear the lost. Amen
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
may her soul rest in peace.
God will surely expose the killers.
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Francon(f): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Disease ko, decease ni. You just murder her d 2nd time.
IGWE4EVER:
R.I.P to the disease. Well death is alwz tym 4 us to examine our mind in this wicked generation so that we can make heaven. May God gv d family d fortitude to bear the lost. Amen
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
So nobody saw anyone come in or leave? Not even neighbors in the surrounding buildings or premises? And nobody heard her scream or heard any struggle.

The Police might want to consider that it is someone she knows. The person knew she was in the stair case. A look at the crime scene for struggle clues, etc. and a look at where she was cut (throat) and other injuries will determine if they sneaked up on her or attacked her from the front. They did not take anything so it is either they were interested in some specific thing they probably have collected or it was just a malicious crime. The staircase is where anyone could have easily passed by so it must have been a quick ''act-and-getaway'' crime. It was probably fast an well timed.The assailants knew her itinerary and knew when and where to strike. Anybody getting away quickly must have been seen by someone but nobody seems to have spotted anyone.

May this be an easy one for the police. So painful.
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
There is something the husband is not saying
He needs to be interrogated thoroughly plus the maid and the tenants.

I strongly believe, it is someone from the inside.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Flexy2vybes(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
God help us
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
More reasons hidden cameras are needed to install at home and offices.
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by naijaboiy: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
This is so pathetic undecided
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
The man is the first suspect in this case. Nigerian police just don't know how to conduct an investigation.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by passionate88: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
I hope they catch the killers
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by EbolaParasite: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Joavid:
There is something the husband is not saying
He needs to be interrogated thoroughly plus the maid and the tenants.

I strongly believe, it is someone from the inside.

Probably cos he did it. My guess is that he caught her doing something - cheating or spending money or whatever. Got jealous, beat her, a fight ensued, she hit her head on the glass and died. He decided to slit her throat to make it look like an assassination. Created an alibi by going for his medical checkup. Considering the age difference between them, I wouldn't be surprised if the husband killed her. He will probably get away with it since the NPF lack forensic prowess.

Happens all the time and they blame non existent robbers or assassins. If someone came from the outside to kill her, they woulda probably done with a GUN. This man KILLED his wife. THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Divineluv14(f): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Na wah ooo
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Why we desperately need forensics in that country.....her husband may be involved in this, using school errand as an alibi, who knows.
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
It's an inside job
That maid knows something
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by JustCurious: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
If only CCTV was somewhere... sad
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by slap1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Barezzi:
So sorry for his loss... Forensic investigation needs to be carried out, hope the crime scene has not been contaminated. angry
Stop reading crime fiction, bro! This is Nigeria, do you think the average Nigerian policeman knows what "contaminated crime screen" means?
Farewell, pretty lady.
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by farem: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
teemanbastos:
[size=32pt]The Security of a common SANE man in Nigeria is GOD[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by slap1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Probably cos he did it. My guess is that he caught her doing something - cheating or spending money or whatever. Got jealous, beat her, a fight ensued, she hit her head on the glass and died. He decided to slit her throat to make it look like an assassination. Created an alibi by going for his medical checkup. Considering the age difference between them, I wouldn't be surprised if the husband killed her. He will probably get away with it since the NPF lack forensic prowess.

Happens all the time and they blame non existent robbers or assassins. If someone came from the outside to kill her, they woulda probably done with a GUN. This man KILLED his wife. THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION.
OK
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Makes sense...
You might be right.

That's why I said they need to interrogate the maid and tenants. The maid especially would know if oga and madam have been having issues and the type of "issues"

The woman seems to be a full time housewife which proves the man might be domineering.

An assassin would have done it with a gun and not in the day time.
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by hensben(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
nomabeeee:
God forbid..rip really a sad story..lord jesus wheneva deadly decisions are been made against my life or that of my loved ones;let the covenant of ur mercy and ur grace show up on my behalf..amen
AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by eobasi(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Such a pity...could be any1.........Ruhe in frieden.....das leben zur qual
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by judithonyi(f): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mmmmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast / Nigerian Man Remanded In Malaysian Prison For Allegedly Killing A Nurse / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.