Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet - Pets (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet (40124 Views)

Head Pressing: Noticing This Early Can Save Your Lovely Pet / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / 13-year-old Keeps Python As Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Cwaya(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
all4naija:
I can see you aren't feeding your dog good food. I feel very sorry for the life of that beautiful pet to be eating roughage like cattle.

Eeiyaa , i forgot you were the person that gave me the roughage or whatever !! undecided
mchtewww..
I dont know who you are, but i'm not sure you can afford what is in that dog's plate @ that moment !

Like serious, does rainbow look unhealthy to you ?? undecided
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cwaya:

Eeiyaa , i forgot you were the person that gave me the roughage or whatever !! undecided
mchtewww..
I dont know who you are, but i'm not sure you can afford what is in that dog's plate @ that moment !

Bwahaha... Not what I am seeing in that image and the environment. Smh... Please, feed that dog food. Bone marrow, healthy chicken, beef vegetable and puppy rice. Not that yellowish dark cancerous looking feed.

It looks healthy but not so healthy.

1 Like

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by corlin2(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cwaya:

mchtewww..

Leftovers.... Shhhhmm
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Cwaya(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
all4naija:

Bwahaha... Not what I am seeing in that image and the environment. Smh... Please, feed that dog food. Bone marrow, healthy chicken, beef vegetable and puppy rice. Not that yellowish dark cancerous looking feed.

It looks healthy but not so healthy.

Considering her age, and the Job she does that earns her money for her food, I bet she is more healthy than any pet you will have in your lifetime!
From the list of food you mentioned, it shows You dont even know any ish about dog.
Food wey she dey chop daily, your breakfast lunch dinner and appetizers put together might afford it. tongue grin

As for the environment, abeg you wey dey stay for Aso Rock , why you no post am come !!
Okoro !! undecided
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Cwaya(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
corlin2:

Leftovers.... Shhhhmm

* whistling **
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cwaya:

Considering her age, and the Job she does that earns her money for her food, I bet she is more healthy than any pet you will have in your lifetime!
From the list of food you mentioned, it shows You dont even know any ish about dog.
Food wey she dey chop daily, your breakfast lunch dinner and appetizers put together might afford it. tongue grin

As for the environment, abeg you wey dey stay for Aso Rock , why you no post am come !!
Okoro !! undecided

If the dog works for his money then feed it the best food out there. Oh,yeah! You are not telling the truth because what I saw in that image is not a quality food for the dog. Talking about the environment, show me the kennel for your dog. Not taking the dog outside and feed it some cancerous feed, expect it to be intelligent and not dangerous to the society. Jeez! lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Cwaya(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
all4naija:
If the dog works for his money then feed it the best food out there. Oh,yeah! You are not telling the truth because what I saw in that image is not a quality food for the dog. Talking about the environment, show me the kennel for your dog. Not taking the dog outside and feed it some cancerous feed, expect it to be intelligent and not dangerous to the society. Jeez! lipsrsealed

Lol , grin No point arguing with you shaa, your mind is already made up not to believe and i cant force u to. smiley
Sorry if i said any nasty thing to you, Just that I hate ppl talking trash about my best companion. I feed her raw meats and also K9 can foods. Believe it or not. what you are seeing in that plate is a mashed food.

Kid is late, you should be in bed now!
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2014
letsdothis5:

1. Don't bring anybody's family into this discourse again unless you want an unprecedented thunder to fire your own family. I'm not joking.

2. You are an uninformed bastard and a typical lazy youngun of this generation, worsened by t he fact that you have a slave mentality.
Read this publication from FORBES;
http://www.forbes.com/2007/02/15/depression-world-rate-forbeslife-cx_avd_0216depressed.html

Before the advent of the boko haram saga, Nigerians were the happiest in the world. They had a depression rate of only 0.8% (Imagine how low) while America had a wholesome 9.6%. France had 8.5% etc. Those are your darling white countries with freedom of expression and liberalism (which in your dumbskull mind should translate into hapiness). Yet they were depresssed and committed suicide unbelievably.
Why is that?
I thought they are supposed to be happier than Nigerians because they have freedom of expression? cheesy cheesy
You are really dumb!

According to you, OP is free to keep rats as pests as long as it gives him joy and because thats what makes the whites better than us.
You are a white yansh licker and worshipper. It is not easy to wash your kind and cleanse you from the grime of the inferiority complex.
You are the type that goes dumb in the presence of a lebanese or pakistani (as long as they look like whites). You see yourself as inferior to them and you dare not be yourself in their presence.
You need help

Like i said before, wake up. This is the 21st century. Liberate yourself from years of detrimental slave mentality. Take my advice or leave it, its up to you.

On a final note, do not let the whites think for you, you should think for yourself first. If 1 million white men in a small country in europe decide to rear rats as pests today the consequences should not be alarming because they have adequate control system.

Now if because of that 1 million people in a small country i AFRICA decide to do follow-follow and rear rats, feeling that since the whites did it, they should do it aswell ( just like you typically reason) my brother if nature plays a prank and a virus breaks out, you don't want to think of what will happen.

I have said it before, what suits the geese should not necessarily suit the gander. Its not for us to accept all the junk the whites throw at us. It is for us to scrutinize, plan and think of whats best for ourselves. That is true liberalism. Say no to gay, rat pests, incest e.t.c cheesy
But before you can experience this, you need to get a detergent and wash off those years of piled-up dirts and embedded slave idealogy which you reek off.

Clean yourself and smell nice. Be confident, Then we can talk.

I can see that you are a cow and you cannot fare better than that. Any sensible person reading your post will know that you are very sick in your mind. You even open that your gutter called mouth to tell us that forbe rated nigeria to the happiest people on earth, are you alright? Well I am not surprised you can base your miserable destiny on it, what else can we expect from a slave whose ancestors was sold into slavery in exchange for a mirror to the same white you refer to as being unhappy. Do you really expect me to buy into that fantasy of being rated the world happiest, when it is indeed suffering and smiling. Can you tell me the yardstick used by forbes to come up with such rating? how the study was carried out and how they were interviewed? I guess I am wasting my time with you, you product of a licking condom( ''Never try to teach a
pig to sing. It wastes your time and it annoys the
pig '' ) And since you do not have respect and you think you can insult me, than I have a word for you, " If you ever quote me again, may your eyes never see good things till the day you die" Try me and you will testify.
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by jummygo(f): 3:42am On Apr 05, 2015
Crash, ah ah, saviour of the universe......... Forget d haters. you are doing something unique. Not a dog, not a cat, not a parrot. Out of the ordinary. Be proud. I am proud of you!

1 Like

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by corlin2(m): 2:17am On Apr 06, 2015
jummygo:
Crash, ah ah, saviour of the universe......... Forget d haters. you are doing something unique. Not a dog, not a cat, not a parrot. Out of the ordinary. Be proud. I am proud of you!
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by corlin2(m): 2:17am On Apr 06, 2015
jummygo:

Thanks so much
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by corlin2(m): 2:22am On Apr 06, 2015
Tired

1 Like

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by corlin2(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2015
besties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Baroba(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2015
Big ups for thinking outside the box, trained pouched rats are highly sort after in East Africa, they are capable of detecting landmines due to their keen sense of smell. A mine detecting Pouch rat goes for $5000, and am not making this up.. I have seen a documentary on them.
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by smileysmiles(f): 10:17am On May 17, 2015
I see crash the rat is doing good . How did he become friends with that chick tho?
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by corlin2(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2015
Baroba:
Big ups for thinking outside the box, trained pouched rats are highly sort after in East Africa, they are capable of detecting landmines due to their keen sense of smell. A mine detecting Pouch rat goes for $5000, and am not making this up.. I have seen a documentary on them.
yep ... i know about that ..
hero rats on facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by corlin2(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2015
smileysmiles:
I see crash the rat is doing good . How did he become friends with that chick tho?
lol... she wqe sleeping when I got a shot
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by smileysmiles(f): 10:38am On May 17, 2015
corlin2:

lol... she wqe sleeping when I got a shot

Crash was asleep? And u put the chic in her arms and she dint notice? Crash is a jonah
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by corlin2(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2015
smileysmiles:

Crash was asleep? And u put the chic in her arms and she dint notice? Crash is a jonah
she noticed ..buh felt reluctant
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by redfigure(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
I get PhD for killing rat oh
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by redfigure(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
smileysmiles:
the chick na im babe na
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by redfigure(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
corlin2:
besties
Seriously, You got a problem... lol
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by corlin2(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
redfigure:

Seriously, You got a problem... lol

Lolx
Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Inkredible(m): 1:43am On Sep 11, 2015
angry Pukes* Yikes. Oga thats a bush rat. Whatever rocks your boat men.

1 Like

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
corlin2:
yep ... i know about that ..hero rats on facebook

Re: Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet by Bimffo(m): 3:11am On Jan 03, 2023
You don finally chop am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Cat Just Dey Live Like Queen Oooo!!! - Oyinbo Princess / Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) / Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.