Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

FIRST FRUIT! Are You To Pay Every Time You Have A New Job? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FIRST FRUIT! Are You To Pay Every Time You Have A New Job? (470 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy / First Fruit Offering Is Brainwashing! Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIRST FRUIT! Are You To Pay Every Time You Have A New Job? by Tarteenah: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Evening, pls I need a real Christian to enlighten me about first fruit sowing. If you get a new job, can u pay first fruit? Then if u get another the next Month, are you to pay another first fruit? All these is in the same year.
Is paying first fruit a yearly thing? Pls answer with biblical backups! Thanks

God Bless
Re: FIRST FRUIT! Are You To Pay Every Time You Have A New Job? by PastorKun(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tarteenah:
Evening, pls I need a real Christian to enlighten me about first fruit sowing. If you get a new job, can u pay first fruit? Then if u get another the next Month, are you to pay another first fruit? All these is in the same year.
Is paying first fruit a yearly thing? Pls answer with biblical backups! Thanks

God Bless

In the first place as a christian, you are not supposed to pay first fruit for any reason what so ever. Any giving you do as a christian should be as you decide in your heart and not based on any coercion or twisted church doctrine.

(1) (Reply)

Shun The Pharisees! / The Bitter Why / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/01/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.