Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

How To Start A Blog: A Step-by-step Guide - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Blog: A Step-by-step Guide (821 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes / How Do I Make Dis Dream Blog A Reality / How To Setup And Start A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog: A Step-by-step Guide by Oxygenmat(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hi everyone.

So... I just started a new project: teaching people how to create a blog, and I'm doing it for free.

I've been online for years, and I know starting a blog can be confusing for many. In fact, "how to start a blog" is one of the most common questions I get asked.

I've been teaching people how to start a blog since last year but the beneficiaries have been largely Nigerians. Now I'm taking it global.

So, whether you’re 15 or 75, and whether you’re in the U.S. or South Africa, you too CAN, and SHOULD, start a blog.

A simple guide on WHY and HOW is here: http://howtostartablogonline.net

I'll appreciate any feedback you have. And please feel free to share it with your friends if you like it.

Re: How To Start A Blog: A Step-by-step Guide by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nice concept.

But theyre millions of stuff like this online.

I predict 15page views to the blog u linked here.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is .ng Domain So Expensive Compare To .in, .uk, .us, .ca, .nl, Etc? / Help Review This Music Blog . / Please I Need A Google Adsense Account For Website, Will Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.