Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet (7232 Views)

Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago / Gbagaun Of The Day: What is wrong with Davido tweet to B red? / Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by Tval(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Davido causes uproars between his twitter followers after a tweet related to BBA winner. If you guys could recollect, the channel O music video award held a week ago and Davido came back to the country with no award despite getting nominations in 5 different categories. Many people are of the opinions that could be one of the reasons he had tweeted that.

Cc : Lalasticala please move this to the home page before it becomes stale.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by Castos(m): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Op, if I talk wettin dey my mind for u eeh......... u go naked beg me. Mod! U blind, carry this thing comot for here!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by Castos(m): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
I forgive u for posting picture.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by Tval(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lulu1986.. Pls translate

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by Tval(m): 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
more tweets

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by Tval(m): 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
more

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by akinlex(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tval:
akinlex keep space for me
will surely do that grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by Rikidony(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
AND THEY CHEAT AGAIN; how is that related to bba undecided

May be some of his girls just fall him hand undecided
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by Tval(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2014
Rikidony:
AND THEY CHEAT AGAIN; how is that related to bba undecided

May be some of his girls just fall him hand undecided
my guy do u need prove? the eventual winner is a Tanzanian, check my post after the winner was announced in the front page, i also said what David said. Dstv at work.

And Diamond Platnumz replied with this...

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by Tval(m): 12:22am On Dec 08, 2014
My mb must not waste grin grin
@ jasper7, he was pained, that led to the tweet. I don't watch bba so i don't know who deserved it.
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by jasper7(m): 12:24am On Dec 08, 2014
Davido is a kid. He just shows it here. I like him tho. But he has to learn diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by Tval(m): 12:27am On Dec 08, 2014
My total posts is 2014,, nd year 2014 is coming to an end.
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by jasper7(m): 12:39am On Dec 08, 2014
Tval:
My mb must not waste grin grin
@ jasper7, he was pained, that led to the tweet. I don't watch bba so i don't know who deserved it.
Prrsonally, I couldn't care less about bba. Never ever been the type to sit and watch stuff like that. What I find strange is being nominated for 5 awards and losing all. Come on! That's very very strange. But my point is, it would have been better he posted Somtin sarcastic, or not posted at all. He presented himself as a sore loser from his posts. But he's rich AF, so.... I don't think he cares how he presents himself grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by Tval(m): 12:43am On Dec 08, 2014
jasper7:

Prrsonally, I couldn't care less about bba. Never ever been the type to sit and watch stuff like that. What I find strange is being nominated for 5 awards and losing all. Come on! That's very very strange. But my point is, it would have been better he posted Somtin sarcastic, or not posted at all. He presented himself as a sore loser from his posts. But he's rich AF, so.... I don't think he cares how he presents himself grin

He's trending among Tanzanians right now.
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by tzman(m): 12:49am On Dec 08, 2014
jasper7:

last yeat he won awards in S.Africa,Diamond Platnumz came back home with no awards,so if other wins why he complain?
Idris won,Diamond also the same in Lagos last night,just accept it,no one gonna be hero forever.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by Tval(m): 12:55am On Dec 08, 2014
tzman:

last yeat he won awards in S.Africa,Diamond Platnumz came back home with no awards,so if other wins why he complain?
Idris won,Diamond also the same in Lagos last night,just accept it,no one gonna be hero forever.

Losing out to 5 awards is kinda strange, he should have at least got one. I think it was even a set up. They nominated him in 5 different categories to distract his fans during voting.
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by naijaboiy: 1:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Well that's their business undecided
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by herald9: 1:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Wtf is BBA and how does it affect Nigerians...the winner takes all the cash..and you'll be here jubilating in vain...bullshiit...I only go online to get the shower hour videos..at least thats the most interesting part of this boring 'talk talk ' show.

Davido...if you had the impetus to make such a stewpeed comment whether out of frustration or not..

Then you don fall hands again undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by tzman(m): 1:18am On Dec 08, 2014
Tval:

Losing out to 5 awards is kinda strange, he should have at least got one. I think it was even a set up. They nominated him in 5 different categories to distract his fans during voting.
Bro!
Davido was overated,Last year Diamond didnt get any award,they did collabo together but Davido won,same categories Diamond Platnumz won this year about three awards,so is Davido talking about BBA or music awards?b'se Diamond platnumz last week got best video,pop music,up coming musician in africa,last night he was in Lagos also he took award!
We accept Nigerian musician in Tanzania,we appreciated Davido but he looks like hater now.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by tzman(m): 1:26am On Dec 08, 2014
herald9:

Wtf is BBA and how does it affect Nigerians...the winner takes all the cash..and you'll be here jubilating in vain...bullshiit...I only go online to get the shower hour videos..at least thats the most interesting part of this boring 'talk talk ' show.

Davido...if you had the impetus to make such a stewpeed comment whether out of frustration or not..

Then you don fall hands again undecided

Nigeria still legends in BBA,b'se u won 3 (*),Tanzania this is second time,guys accept challenges

1 Like

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by Tval(m): 1:27am On Dec 08, 2014
tzman:

Bro!
Davido was overated,Last year Diamond didnt get any award,they did collabo together but Davido won,same categories Diamond Platnumz won this year about three awards,so is Davido talking about BBA or music awards?b'se Diamond platnumz last week got best video,pop music,up coming musician in africa,last night he was in Lagos also he took award!
We accept Nigerian musician in Tanzania,we appreciated Davido but he looks like hater now.
Please translate some of the tweets. grin
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by tzman(m): 1:37am On Dec 08, 2014
Tval:

Please translate some of the tweets. grin
the tweet above ,look well this thread/post.

davido tweeted ''N they cheat again lol!''

Ok!May be he is taliking about BBA,how we cheat?
or
May be is about awards in south africa.

you win we accept,if we win accept too
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by herald9: 1:37am On Dec 08, 2014
tzman:

Nigeria still legends in BBA,b'se u won 3 (*),Tanzania this is second time,guys accept challenges

I don't know the history of BBA ..don't even wanna know..I only watch that shiit for the above reason..so if him like make him talk shiit on top sumtin wey no concern am...

Shea na me go loose fans? undecided
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by tzman(m): 1:46am On Dec 08, 2014
herald9:

I don't know the history of BBA ..don't even wanna know..I only watch that shiit for the above reason..so if him like make him talk shiit on top sumtin wey no concern am...

Shea na me go loose fans? undecided

then naija people control ur guy Davido to talk sh...ts,Tanzania we rock east africa,central and SADC.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by herald9: 1:51am On Dec 08, 2014
tzman:

then naija people control ur guy Davido to talk sh...ts,Tanzania we rock east africa,central and SADC.

What?

Can you speak English please?undecided
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by tzman(m): 1:52am On Dec 08, 2014
herald9:

What?

Can you speak English please?undecided

stop using pidgin! grin
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by herald9: 1:56am On Dec 08, 2014
tzman:

stop using pidgin! grin

That's our second official language!
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by tzman(m): 1:58am On Dec 08, 2014
herald9:

That's our second official language!
what you didn't understand?
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by Molz(m): 2:04am On Dec 08, 2014
jasper7:

its true he's rich but not winning a single award out of 5 nomination is awful nah...just as if they wanted to mock and embarass him which they did succesfully

i am a big time davido's fan.... the day i say the winners list i could not believe it....

as far as i am concerned nah ojoro dem do.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by herald9: 2:04am On Dec 08, 2014
tzman:

what you didn't understand?

What says the time in Tanzania?

It's time to sleep here...goodnight dawg smiley
Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by herald9: 2:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Molz:

its true he's rich but not winning a single award out of 5 nomination is awful nah...just as if they wanted to mock and embarass him which they did succesfully

i am a big time davido's fan.... the day i say the winners list i could not believe it....

as far as i am concerned nah ojoro dem do.

Black mentality...always screaming foul when things ain't in their favour...

You need to wake up and take things as it is...If I were him..would've settled down and work on my next hit..Grudges won't write him a song...

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Go Gaga After Davido's Tweet by tzman(m): 2:12am On Dec 08, 2014
herald9:

What says the time in Tanzania?

It's time to sleep here...goodnight dawg smiley

is midnight here.

good night! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. / Transgender Laverne Cox Causes Fued On Social Media After Posting Bikini Photos / Heat Cannot Kill Me, Man Shared His Nude Pictures Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.