Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago (54373 Views)

Bring Chioma I Give You 5k – Fans React To Davido Tweet / Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face / Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by GurlFriend: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
When I saw this tweet I shook my head in amusement. The complete irony of it all is very amusing. Lmao!

Our problems as human beings is the fact that we don't take our own advice. It looks like he was prophesying into his own life: he just didn't take the prophecy serious.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-uiVA7qUFPfE/VoVBGX4aDTI/AAAAAAAAS7Y/LaZEl9tWzI4/s1600/tbt.JPG[/img]

So who's laughing now, David?

Anyway sha, we learn everyday cheesy

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/throwback-checkout-davidos-ironic-tweet.html

84 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by INTROVERT(f): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
lol..... This is totally hilarious......

Nigeria's can dig up dirt sha in people o....

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by bronzegoddess(f): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ahahahahahahahahahahaah. Maybe he didn't have 50naira change to buy condom dat day na, as a big boy.

That's why its always good to keep quiet about certain things, anyone can be a victim.

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by emorse(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hahahaha!

MJ - Man in the mirror;
JT - What goes around.

If he had "listened" to those songs, he might have acted differently.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Daminaj1(f): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
cheesy I remember this tweet years ago. - I was actually looking for it earlier

I remember arguing with my roommates at Unilag on who the guy in question is.
He is a fellow artiste whose baby mama news leaked around the time Davido sent that tweet.
Since I am not trying to start more Drama, you can decode more here

http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/davidos-tweet-about-babymamas-5-years.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by endy4oxide(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
"In davido's voice"

She no want designer,
She no want ferrari,
So you give am pikin ooooo
David you go killi somebody..
Dem say love is blind bt u bin see am for her nyash ooo.. Fr her nyash

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Tolexander: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
No one holy pass.

I guess he was talking about Wizkid.

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Monalisa185(f): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
"what goes around, comes around"

hypocrite....I guess he forgot to use a pack of condom too...

12 Likes

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by feran15(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
didnt take his own advice

9 Likes

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Tallesty1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
People that give advise make the most mistakes.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Tolexander: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
GurlFriend:
When I saw this tweet I shook my head in amusement. The complete irony of it all is very amusing. Lmao!

[b]Our problems as human beings is the fact that we don't take our own advice. It looks like he was prophesying into his own life: he just didn't take the prophecy serious.[b]

So who's laughing now, David? Anyway, we learn everyday
The best Footballer to know what to do with the ball is always the spectator, take the spectator to the pitch to play the real game, then you realize he can't demonstrate what he is been saying while spectating.

Exactly how it happens when Pastors fall into the same temptation they preach against daily.

Anybody can give advice(even a lunatic will advice a sane man not to dip hand into the flame), only grace and being smart enough can make one overcome temptation.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by enoqueen: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmmmmm!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by fhelihx(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lols,this jst what I call Boomerang'
Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by JOKLEVIZ(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
You know sometimes we give out advice, that we need.

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Kposkila: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
This thing called sex started in d garden, as he dey pain, e dey sweet!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Hundreddegrees(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Everyone is bound to mistakes cause no one is perfect

1 Like

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Ishilove: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tolexander:
The best Footballer to know what to do with the ball is always the spectator, take the spectator to the pitch to play the real game, then you realize he can't demonstrate what he is been saying while spectating.

Exactly how it happens when Pastors fall into the same temptation they preach against daily.

Anybody can give advice(even a lunatic will advice a sane man not to dip hand into the flame), only grace and being smart enough can make one overcome temptation.
Gold Circle is 50 bucks grin

This is the reason why i fear all these Nairaland advicers because who knows what they are doing behind closed doors grin

12 Likes

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
It happens, we give advises everyday that we dont keep to ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by hayorzzyzx(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
What a Shame!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by CaroLyner(f): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Karma is a bitchh grin

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
angry
Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Helkayklassic(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
The same way this tweet was digged out that is the same way Imade's friends will digged out all the tweet and story line on Instagram for her in the future... I so pity that little girl, full of controversies even before she clock 1-year-old..Shameless baby daddy and baby mama.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by VickyRotex(f): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin undecided undecided

People are so mean cheesy they had to go dig this up? Hian! grin
Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by hazyfm1: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Irony of life
Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
You are the one laughing...contunuuuu
Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Afrok(m): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Davido this Davido that, Abeg is Davido about to release a secret Album or track? Cos I don't understand this ish again o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by DlawTECHY(m): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by drnairalov: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
cme back to bite him
Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
[size=25pt]How many people him "Babymama Tweet don help"[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
I refuse to live the opposite of my words.

When your words and your actions go in opposite directions then we can call you a certified hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago by adesegun121(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Condom or condon...

OBO agbalagba ti yi werey loriii

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gee Jay, The Lady That Remixed P'square's "Bank Alert" Song (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude / Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.