Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin (57863 Views)

DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
amadasunfarm:
pleae why is the toilet not tiles

Boss, look from the beginning of page 13 and you will toilet pics with tiles.
Thanks.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by amadasunfarm(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
please I am sorry i can see the toilet tiles now
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
amadasunfarm:
please I am sorry i can see the toilet tiles now

Not a problem .
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by KolaShangOne(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=segzy14 post=47399788]more[/quote

Beautiful stuff! ]
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=KolaShangOne post=47705860][/quote]

Thank you sir.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
kitchen and store pics.

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
finished exterior pics.

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
stairs.

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by NL1960: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
segzy14:
stairs.

@segzy14, iam thinking of changing my stairs railings to something like this. Can you give me what it cost you to do this if you do not mind. I think iam seeing 10 steps here and i believe there are also 10 in the other one after this making a total of 20 steps.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
NL1960:

@segzy14, iam thinking of changing my stairs railings to something like this. Can you give me what it cost you to do this if you do not mind. I think iam seeing 10 steps here and i believe there are also 10 in the other one after this making a total of 20 steps.

As for the stairs railings, "stainlessH" here on n. L did it. You can reach him on tel/whatsapp 08068966121
The steps are about 17 in numbers.
Thanks.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
We finally handed over the keys to the client on the 26th of July, 2016 ,who came all the way from London and that was the first time of meeting them after about two years of communicating via email and phone calls.

It was joy all the way from the airport to Benin.

We thank God it was successful and we thank some nairalanders who worked with us as subcontractors (muyesky , stainlessH, edisani).

THANK YOU ALL.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by NL1960: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
segzy14:

As for the stairs railings, "stainlessH" here on n. L did it. You can reach him on tel/whatsapp 08068966121
The steps are about 17 in numbers.
Thanks.

Thanks
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by erico2k2(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
segzy14:
finished exterior pics.
I like this paint design

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by beknown(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
segzy14:
We finally handed over the keys to the client on the 26th of July, 2016 ,who came all the way from London and that was the first time of meeting them after about two years of communicating via email and phone calls.

We thank God it was successful and we thank some nairalanders who worked with us as subcontractors (muyesky , stainlessH, edisani).

THANK YOU ALL.

My wife and I are very happy with the finished work of segzy14 in our new home. Segzy14 did a brilliant job even though we met on nairaland few years ago. We gave him the job on trust and he kept his integrity as he delivered the building successfully. We physically met for the first time on 26th July 2016 when we collected our bunch of keys.

On behalf of my wife and family, I strongly recommend segzy14 for building projects in Nigeria. I am confident that he will do a professional job in any building project. Our new home is now like a show home within my family in Benin city.

Please segzy14 do keep the excellent work and continue to seek opportunity to do better.

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by erico2k2(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
segzy14:

1.5mm is 4,040 naira per roll
2.5mm is 6,607 naira per roll
4mm is 10,424 naira per roll
16mm is 41,084 naira per roll.
whats the length of the roll in mtrs?
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by erico2k2(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
beknown:

My wife and I are very happy with the finished work of segzy14 in our new home. Segzy14 did a brilliant job even though we met on nairaland few years ago. We gave him the job on trust and he kept his integrity as he delivered the building successfully. We physically met for the first time on 26th July 2016 when we collected our bunch of keys.

On behalf of my wife and family, I strongly recommend segzy14 for building projects in Nigeria. I am confident that he will do a professional job in any building project. Our new home is now like a show home within my family in Benin city.

Please segzy14 do keep the excellent work and continue to seek opportunity to do better.
Well done and congrats on your new home, and well done too to segzy baba himself for true professionalism when it matters.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
erico2k2:

I like this paint design

So nice .
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
beknown:

I appreciate the trust you have for letting us handle your project and even handling two projects for your friends,even though we never met then.

Thank you so much.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
erico2k2:

Well done and congrats on your new home, and well done too to segzy baba himself for true professionalism when it matters.

I greet you.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by erico2k2(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
segzy14:

I greet you.
I greet you too in multiple language, plz answer that my wire question B4 yu log off grin grin
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by mufutau55(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
beknown:

Thank you for this testimony. I have also personally dealt with Segzy14 with substantial sum of money.
He is one of the trusted person on this forum.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
erico2k2:

I greet you too in multiple language, plz answer that my wire question B4 yu log off grin grin

Full roll is 100metres.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
mufutau55:

Thank you for this testimony. I have also personally dealt with Segzy14 with substantial sum of money.
He is one of the trusted person on this forum.

Hajji M.

Boss.. .......
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by erico2k2(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
segzy14:

Full roll is 100metres.
Thanks Boss
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
segzy14 NL1960 beknown

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of this wonderful job, coincidentally we were handling a Stainless Steel gate job when Oga segzy14 was on the project and he gave us the job, he is a nice guy and very principled which i also learnt a thing or two in the course of our discussions.

Also i cant forget Prince a funny guy. more grease. We are working on our online store which will soon be up at www.eyesightfabricator.com for auto quotation and showroom on related jobs from carports, gates, burglary proof, automation, glass jobs etc.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by mufutau55(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
segzy14:

Boss.. .......

Nah true man go talk...if I no talk am, God go punish me o, and I am free now because I don talk the truth.
Thank you again, never will be forgotten.

Hajji M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
mufutau55:

Nah true man go talk...if I no talk am, God go punish me o, and I am free now because I don talk the truth.
Thank you again, never will be forgotten.

Hajji M.

You welcome.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by NL1960: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2016
segzy14:

THANK YOU ALL.

beknown:

Good testimony. This is what we like seeing and hearing on this property forum. segzy14 baba, keep up the good work and trust. Our diaspora brothers and sisters need this type of trust and honesty from builders

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by EndiaSami: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2016
segzy14:

We thank God it was successful and we thank some nairalanders who worked with us as subcontractors (muyesky , stainlessH, edisani endiasami).

THANK YOU ALL.

Segzy I done help you correct the name.. lol
Thanks oga mi... I appreciate the privilege given. More blessings
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by segcymoor(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2016
segzy14:

THANK YOU ALL.
I am proud being name after u grin
May Lord bless d work of ur hand!l

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
segcymoor:

I am proud being name after u grin
May Lord bless d work of ur hand!l

Amen.
Na your footsteps I dey follow, I no dey see u for good news estate again
May God bless you too boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite / Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment / My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.