Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,350 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. (48083 Views)

Interior Architecture In Nigeria Is Very Bad / Traditional Inspired Architecture In Africa, What Should We Do To Help? / The Wackiest Architecture In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hi, this is Jude, bringing you the resumption of Our 6 bedroom duplex construction in lekki. This trend shows only the construction of this building. other construction and Architectural design by Jude (skimanski) are found on my General page. https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works. Not to worry. We hadn't gone far when the building started, so you haven't missed the sweet part of it. As it is yet to come. Happy viewing.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
CASTING OF ALL OUTSTANDING PILLARS AND ROOF DECK.

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
VIEWS

1 Like

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
VIEWS.

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
BRICKING OF THE EXTERNALS

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
PROGESSING

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2013
PROGRESSING ON ALREADY.

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2013
EXTERNAL VIEW

1 Like

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by mufutau55(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow! Skimanski. This is getting beautiful. I will love to see the 3D drawing of this building to see how it's supposed to look like. Thank you. You guys are good.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
Sorry Brother. Reserving the 3d for the end. I Have lots of surprise package on this Building man, Thats why I have it on a seperate Link. wink
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by mufutau55(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
skimanski: Sorry Brother. Reserving the 3d for the end. I Have lots of surprise package on this Building man, Thats why I have it on a seperate Link. wink

Thanks. We shall be here cheering you on. Keep up the good work. I am loving it already.
Is that Skimanski himself, the Oga pata-pata at the top on the last picture?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2013
Yes thats yours truly !!!
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by mufutau55(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
skimanski: Yes thats yours truly !!!
That's what I like to see, young hard working man in business. Bravo to you.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by blank(f): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
skimanski: EXTERNAL VIEW

What kind of roof are you using?
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2013
blank:

What kind of roof are you using?

Nigerite Roofing sheet. Made of Portland cement, poly vinyl fibre and black oxide
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Farm1: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
Did u say this is a 6 bedroom duplex? This look more like a shopping complex or mall

1 Like

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2013
Farm+:
Did u say this is a 6 bedroom duplex? This look more like a shopping complex or mall

LOL. ITS A HOUSE MAN, WANT TO APPLY SOME CREATIVITY ON IT OOO. GOD BE WITH US.

2 Likes

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
PROGRESSING

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
ON

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2013
Architecture with the intention to want to make things look good by all means. Thats why we are here. PROGRESSING!!!! PROGRESSING!!!! TILING TO RESUME...

2 Likes

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
ARRIVAL OF GLASSES FOR DOOR WAYS AND PANELLING. READY TO KICKOFF FINISHING.

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2013
Imported Pvc Windows and Glass Thread for stairways. previous glass pictures includes Glass for Railings. You shall see when we do install them how they"ll Comeout.

1 Like

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Installing Windows alread.

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by jodeci01: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
Patiently salivating for the finished product
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yeah @jodeci01 Some more pictures for you. Here u see my little Togo geniuses at work. With our creativity and their ability, the promise land is the client's own for the taking.

1 Like

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
The tiles they are Big, they are white, so they must be applied with creativity to bring out the beauty in them.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
load
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
More

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2013

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
For those who had always wandered how These my Architectural designs will look with a Swimming pool recessed inside the side of the house and viewing directly from inside the house, This is more like it. I have always loved the concept.

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by amanikondo: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Good Job Skimaski. I have actually wondered as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Man's Room In Lekki, Destroys Properties As He Cries Out / How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor / Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.