Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

M.I, Wizkid, 2face & Olamide’s Album, Which Do You Think Is The Dopest? - See Mo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I, Wizkid, 2face & Olamide’s Album, Which Do You Think Is The Dopest? - See Mo (487 Views)

[music] Korede Bello Ft. 2face, Olamide, Davido, Lil Kesh & Phyno-godwin (remix) / Bracket Drops New Album, Features Wizkid, 2face, M.i, Banky W Etc: / Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I, Wizkid, 2face & Olamide’s Album, Which Do You Think Is The Dopest? - See Mo by kossydiba(m): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2014
There is alot of Speculation in the Country about these four Albums and their fans has been doing great in supporting them all the time they call for..

MI’s Album The Chairman is one of the most selling Album in Nigeria presently so also is Wizkid’s Album Joy is selling greatly in market and his fans has been giving him Kudos for the great work, Furthermore, Olamide has never disappointed is Fans with the release of Street OT, 2Face on the other Side is doing wonder but sincerely one is better than the other.
Re: M.I, Wizkid, 2face & Olamide’s Album, Which Do You Think Is The Dopest? - See Mo by kossydiba(m): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2014
As for me I do pick Mi abaga The Chairman 1st followed by Olamide Street OT, 2face The Ascension den I can manage Wiz kid Joy(excluded frm wen am hungry)

Re: M.I, Wizkid, 2face & Olamide’s Album, Which Do You Think Is The Dopest? - See Mo by shegsrules(m): 2:44am On Dec 08, 2014
2face is number 1 all the others same category

(1) (Reply)

D'banj - Feeling The Nigga...cool! / NEW MUSIC: EFA – Fall In Love Ft Plantashun Boiz [free Music] / Music: 2face Ididia - Other Side Of Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.