Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy (757 Views)

Prospective Erasmus Mundus Scholars 2016-2018 / Nigerian Scholars And Cramming / What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy by HoluwadareY(m): 3:10am On Dec 08, 2014
When i was admitted to UNILORIN(BBF)dia was a title so common in d mouth of stds:SCHOLAR! I began to ask people what dat means.dats d title every stds with d highest cgpa (with a minimum of 4.0 cgpa) in every dept are called:University Scholars.
According to my experience so fa almost(if nt all) every stdÅ› wants to be a scholar(n dats y we read like mad,lolz..come c us 4 night class)...den wats so special abt it? Its because of d several benefits attached to it..
I ll state some of dem here and leave space 4 stds n scholars of UNILORIN n other schs dat do same to come here n share dia own
1. #97000 every session(std workers*winks* grin)
2. Free hostel accomodation(dey dnt pass through all d stress stated in d last post i saw concerning Unilorin)
3. Processions during matric,convocation ,inaugural lectures and other important University functions(guys ,u might nt undastand dis until u bcome 1,entering d auditorium in ur academic gown wit every1 on dia feet(wow,dats greatness)
4.huge respect from stds n d university as a whole: believe me wen i tell u dis guys enjoy special treatments
5.others:
1.if d fellow love everytin in skirt,kai( grin grin grin)....as every lady wants to date d SCHOlAR...
2. U dont lack money: as every1 is willing to pay u to teach dem or even pay so dat u can notice dem incase dey need ur help
3.u knw ur courses very well as u teach same tin to diff people over n over again
4.u hav d ability to impact more lives 4 Christ if u r a christian
5. U dnt av to look 4 past questions,dey come frm every angle
6. U dnt buy text books,people r ready 2 buy it 4 u,so dat u can teach dem or people will bring dia text books to u if dey do not undastand sth dia
7.even if u dnt knw sth,d person dat knws it will bring his own solution to u 4 confirmation
8. U always get seat in class,as every1 wants to sit beside u
9. U av say in d faculty n dept as u will b specially informed of anytin
10. U dnt take tins 4 granted as u knw dat people r depending on u
too many to mention!
oya d floor don open 4 una.what are ur experiences as best std or one of the best?

Re: University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy by Anybodie: 3:21am On Dec 08, 2014
yeah, study well and become one of them

1 Like

Re: University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy by mumumugu(m): 3:37am On Dec 08, 2014
Are these benefits or curse?
Re: University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy by HoluwadareY(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2014
mumumugu:
Are these benefits or curse?
what do u mean sir
Re: University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy by Wisepac: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2014
no dulling. make I go Jack my book
Re: University Scholars And The Benefits They Enjoy by HoluwadareY(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wisepac:
no dulling. make I go Jack my book
abio,anytin dat is worth doing is worth doing well...all da best

(1) (Reply)

The Erroneous Use Of "Am" instead of "I'm" / I Graduated With A Second Class Lower / An Open Letter To The Current UNICAL SUG President And His Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.