Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Proof That Bba Was Rigged To Make Tayo And Macky2 Lose The Hotshots Price - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proof That Bba Was Rigged To Make Tayo And Macky2 Lose The Hotshots Price (2335 Views)

+18 Video | #bbahotshots: Sheila, Tayo And Mira’s Day 4 Shower Hour | Download / +18 Bbahotshots; Another Hotshot Video Day-10, Macky2, Ellah, Trezagah, Butt / Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Bba Was Rigged To Make Tayo And Macky2 Lose The Hotshots Price by uwa54: 4:50am On Dec 08, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-LjwvHMZnywc/VISsReaW3HI/AAAAAAAAACc/s8fQrtA-gT8/s1600/tayo%2Bhotshots.jpg[/img]

As of the voting on BBAGossip site this morning, Tayo from Nigeria was leading in votes by a very big margin compared to other final 8 Contestants from Big Brother Africa Hotshots.

The polls were open some time last week after the eviction of two housemates, to pave way for the final 8 contestants for the ultimate hotshot week.

Tayo has been leading in votes, with the polls closing at Tayo 44% with the second being Macky2 at 18%. In the second category, Tayo too was leading in votes and had 27%, with Macky2 following in closely at 20%.

Idris had only 10% in the first category and a meager 14% in the second one. That makes it look suspicious as Macky2 and Tayo were the only contestants speculated to be in the finals two of Big Brother Africa hotshots. See the statistics below.

- See more at: http://snipr.com/29i6q8u

http://snipr.com/29i6q8u
Re: Proof That Bba Was Rigged To Make Tayo And Macky2 Lose The Hotshots Price by starlingbawa(m): 4:57am On Dec 08, 2014
I thought I was the only one who suspected foul play!
Re: Proof That Bba Was Rigged To Make Tayo And Macky2 Lose The Hotshots Price by uwa54: 5:00am On Dec 08, 2014
Pure Foul Play. BBA HOTSHOT IS CLEARLY WRONG. cos from the beginning Idris always had advantage. He never had nomination for eviction.
Re: Proof That Bba Was Rigged To Make Tayo And Macky2 Lose The Hotshots Price by yuncka: 5:18am On Dec 08, 2014
Nawa ooo, so people still watch BBA? Pls I dnt watch a staged programme.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Bba Was Rigged To Make Tayo And Macky2 Lose The Hotshots Price by Adminisher: 5:39am On Dec 08, 2014
uwa54:
Pure Foul Play. BBA HOTSHOT IS CLEARLY WRONG. cos from the beginning Idris always had advantage. He never had nomination for eviction.

Idris is better for the BBA brand than our Tayo. Nigeria has a large population and very large diaspora living in major African cities and the organizers had to allow for that. Tayo was alwsys too defensive, aggressive and verbally crude to be a real BBA hotshot. We might say he was been real but that only reinforces the point. Nigeria has won BBA many more times than other countries, let us rest on that and improve the quality of people we send..this year we seem to have sent a sexxy, hot bodied twerker who could not create the drama of life and a bad tempered ill exposed alpha male who did not realise when to stop thinking about only himself and show respect to the viewers

5 Likes

Re: Proof That Bba Was Rigged To Make Tayo And Macky2 Lose The Hotshots Price by simplemach(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2014
Shey u no gree...? Oya go collect the money from Idris, make u share am for Tayo and Macky.
Re: Proof That Bba Was Rigged To Make Tayo And Macky2 Lose The Hotshots Price by Hero10001: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2014
Adminisher:

Idris is better for the BBA brand than our Tayo. Nigeria has a large population and very large diaspora living in major African cities and the organizers had to allow for that. Tayo was alwsys too defensive, aggressive and verbally crude to be a real BBA hotshot. We might say he was been real but that only reinforces the point. Nigeria has won BBA many more times than other countries, let us rest on that and improve the quality of people we send..this year we seem to have sent a sexxy, hot bodied twerker who could not create the drama of life and a bad tempered ill exposed alpha male who did not realise when to stop thinking about only himself and show respect to the viewers
Gbam!
That criying boy is a sh.it doper a tout and an umpatriotic fellow.
Butter, he no fit form, Pako, he be disgrace.
Dress sense na zero, Talk sense zero, I.Q low etc
He's just too crude and crass.
Tis not by strength nor by power, Idris all the way.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Bba Was Rigged To Make Tayo And Macky2 Lose The Hotshots Price by bwideity: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Am sure those of you talking rubbish about tayo are hungry mofo, can i ask you a question? have you eaten? Tayo is good naija rep and GOD will surly bless him BBA or no BBA.

(1) (Reply)

We Told You Niyola Is Hot (photos And Proof) / Ik Ogbonna And Wife Loved Up In Steamy Photos / Dear Nigerian Men, Let's Kill Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) (H0T PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.