Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. (25916 Views)

Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / Lagos Airport Police Arrest Passenger Smoking Aboard Arik Air Flight / Protesting Passengers Block Arik Air Flight At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. by kennyman20(m): 3:23am On Dec 15, 2014
adigunbolaji:
grin dancing shoki ,am on naira land at last

welcome into d nairaland family.. Hope u'll enjoy ur stay here.
Re: Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. by seeker88(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
rhymz:
I am going to relate my own story with the same Dana airplane, I did not check if it was the same flight but I was scared to hell seeing what I saw while on board.

It was a flight to Abuja with two of my colleagues, I sat in the middle right on the row where I could see the wing of the plane from the window. It was my colleague who sat on the window side that first called my attention to it. When we left Lagos the plane was very much OK and the wing was sturdy and firm as it glides through the pressure and air fogs in the cloud. However, getting close to Abuja and about like another 10 minutes to land, we noticed that a part of the wing was flapping as if it was going to fall while still in the air, I thought that was not normal. I continued to look at until we finally landed it really scary but I noticed most people were not worried even my other colleague on the extreme sit thought it was normal but I am sure that was a fault.

I suspect Dana Air has very old airplanes that might crash before they will take things seriously. I just hope the authorities so the needful before it is too late.

Your observation with the aircraft's wing while preparing to land is just normal. The wings normally adjust themselves while preparing to land. I've noticed that severally in Arik aircraft...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos: Skytran To Build 40km Hyperloop Track / C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu / Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.