Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be (968 Views)

Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) / If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be / How Does One Judge What is Right and What is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2014
come to think of it if you are given the chance to do anything without being judged what will it be
Re: Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be by sexyedjutto: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2014
I ll book space

1 Like

Re: Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
sexyedjutto:
I ll book space

No problem
Re: Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be by write2obi(m): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kill my ex grin
Re: Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
I'd rather not seek it but seek for the power to turn back the hands of time
Re: Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
write2obi:
Kill my ex grin
really??
Re: Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be by phlio(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
kill good luck and pdp members.......

then wipe out buhari and Apc.
Re: Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
phlio:
kill good luck and pdp members.......

then wipe out buhari and Apc.
so who will be our president then.
Re: Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be by phlio(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
prettydiva89:

so who will be our president then.
hahahaha.....it maybe u or another good fellow
Re: Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be by write2obi(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
prettydiva89:

really??
Without being judged yes
Re: Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2015
write2obi:

Without being judged yes
haha. lol
Re: Given The Chance To Do Anything Without Being Judge What Will It Be by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2015
phlio:
hahahaha.....it maybe u or another good fellow
lol

(1) (Reply)

. / What Was The FIRST Lie You Told This New Year ? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.