Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Who Are The Better Parents--men Or Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Are The Better Parents--men Or Women? (810 Views)

Are Mothers Better Parents Than Fathers?. / To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin / Are Women Better Parents Than Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Better Parents--men Or Women? by Classicalmusic: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2014
This forum is for opinions and arguments.

Okay, let me go straight to the point now. Men earn money and are somewhat stricter in discipline. While, women particularly build closer bond and are often at home with the children.

Do you think men are better parents or otherwise? State your reasons. Because sometimes, I think women are a bit weaker in terms of training the kids. I am not underestimating female folks though.
Re: Who Are The Better Parents--men Or Women? by holatin(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2014
God is the best parent.
Pikin wey go wayward no parent fit gather him or her.
Re: Who Are The Better Parents--men Or Women? by avuekwe(f): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Women by nature are; just a few who aren't . Most men cant be bothered with child rearing. That's why when a child turns bad, it becomes the mothers' but when the child turns out well, it becomes the fathers' not minding the fact that the father could be an 'absentee or visiting' father.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Better Parents--men Or Women? by LordReed(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Which is a better tire on a car, the front tire or the back tire?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Better Parents--men Or Women? by 1mindchrisr(f): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
it isnt abt gender
anyone who at any given time act wholeheartedly ahead of his nor her own interest
makin it their priority to educate d child on what wrong n right help them when they make mistakes
avail yourself n expand to their thinking if thez an error they comitted n help them corect it
know d reason behind their dislikes n likes

ds doesnt cost a penny
n doesnt say which gender

d only important thing is d love is of ur kidz
if it little u wont do much
n if they ur world dt compells u do ur best
Re: Who Are The Better Parents--men Or Women? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Both parents can be equally good parents but overall, I do think women make better parents than men
Owing to the fact that it's the mother who undergoes the difficulties of pregnancy and childbirth, she's more passionate about her child
Mothers are naturally patient, sweet, affectionate, comforting, nurturing and understanding
Not all men can handle a child's tantrums, meltdowns and outbursts, especially in public
Re: Who Are The Better Parents--men Or Women? by Classicalmusic: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wow. Incredible. Never knew there are intelligent women on this online community cheesy

I want to read more from other people.
Re: Who Are The Better Parents--men Or Women? by soonest(f): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
I don't even think this question should arise cos they play different yet important roles. A parent becomes bad when he/she relegates on his/her duties

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways That You Can Help Your Child Learn / Working Mothers: 5 Easy Ways You Can Balance Your Work And Personal Life / Sexy Marriage Revolution- Keeping Your Spouse In Your Heart, Home And Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.