Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Improving Relationship With Your Partner - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Improving Relationship With Your Partner (583 Views)

Smooth Chest Versus Hairy Chest, Which Do YouPrefer on your partner / Man Fights For Right To Have Sexual Relationship With His DOG / Improving The Sports Section: Nairaland Needs Your Input (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Improving Relationship With Your Partner by yorex2011: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2014
I recommend "men are from mars, women are from venus" by john gray. Has some wonderful insights to better understanding your spouse. How men and women see and feel things differently and how one can use this knowledge to create a stronger bond with your partner.

I stumbled upon the book when i felt my relationship was taking a nose dive. Even though i would agree i had a hand in that.. I also felt it wasn't entirely my fault. Reading the book has brought me some peace of mind that I'm surprised i have. Even tho i haven't given her the book..

I feel happier somewhat.. I react differently to things now.. I've learned that females are different from males and require different kind of loving. But i would be happiest if she reads the book too and is able to adjust accordingly..

Would be just perfect..(because everything i do would be in sync with her also and i feel we would be much happier both within our individual selves and with each other)

I'm not trying to sell the book.. Just trying to share an experience to those that might be interested. If anyone has other advice/experiences.. Feel free to share
Re: Improving Relationship With Your Partner by holatin(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2014
Nigeria don't need dat
Re: Improving Relationship With Your Partner by mastertunji(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2014
I bought d book while I was in SA. It is a nice buk. In d past, I used 2 be tempermental with my women. But now, I feel relaxed in dealing with them.

1 Like

Re: Improving Relationship With Your Partner by yorex2011: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
Nigeria don't need dat
Why?
Re: Improving Relationship With Your Partner by holatin(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
yorex2011:

Why?
We learn from elders experience and other people experience and misfortune
Re: Improving Relationship With Your Partner by yorex2011: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
We learn from elders experience and other people experience and misfortune
Thats why i said anyone can share experiences/advice

(1) (Reply)

Akwaibom Breaks Guinness World Record..becomes The Largest Choral Group / “these Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Gir / Jan 23 11-years Old Girl Got Pregnant Few Months After Her Mom Shared Her S3xy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.