Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

11 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (694 Views)

Photo: CCTV Installed In Hostels At Redeemer's University / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2014
This are the 11 Types Of Students You Will Meet In The Hostels
Too many characters are in a typical Nigerian University Hostel but here is a few number of the characters I have found dominant:
1. The rich guy/gal: This one comes to school as if he/she is packing into a new apartment. They have everything, fan, dryer, tv and all sorts of gadgets..and if any is stolen, they get another one ASAP.
2. The Pastors: these ones walk room by room preaching the gospel. not bad though.
3. The beggars: these ones beg for anything….salt, pepper, shoes and even boxers…and they behave as if their father owns the world.
4. The lucky Friends: these ones Always comes around when the food is ready…as if they have camera planted to monitor you.
5. The village man: this one comes to school with all sort of things like Maize, Iru, cassava flour, cutlass (may be to farm who knows?).
6. The problem solver: this one’s room is Always full during exam and test as students wants to get solution to their academic problems from him..
7. The cooks: these ones enter the kitchen more often than the rats living there. They cook all day that you begin to wonder if they were employed to cook.
8. The lover boys: This one dont cook but brings food from different gals everyday…i heard its called “COOLER MINISTRY”
9. The thieves: these once will be like, “I like this your Shoe o” before you know it, your shoe is gone.
10. The gamers: these once plays games…pes, fifa, Nfs, killswitch and others all.

11.The Gamblers: The Nairabet, 1960bet, surebet customers….. These set of people use the week to browse through football prediction but will always have one game that will cut their slip. They never win but will always tell how someone off campus won N2 million with only N100.
Sincerely, where you do belong/
Add more not mentioned here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by pweshex(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2014
People under category 4 have d gift of smelling food from afar
Re: 11 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by sexyedjutto: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Kk
Re: 11 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Lol those who beg for everything.....and I think you forgot to add..those who steal everything..Its included,don't mind me....I suffered from these groups while in school....it even affected my academics
Re: 11 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2014
pweshex:
People under category 4 have d gift of smelling food from afar

abeg u foolw?
Re: 11 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2014
Ghostlady:
Lol those who beg for everything.....and I think you forgot to add..those who steal everything..Its included,don't mind me....I suffered from these groups while in school....it even affected my academics

Chaii....daris god oo
Re: 11 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Gooci(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2014
OP, where is yur school?

dem no de read there?

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Sabadon(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2014
those who don't cook but rely on ur food n will want u to cook to their taste...they b like,"no to add pepper for d food cos I get ulcer".
Re: 11 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by 2SWT(f): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
the readers

they read both day and night, at the beginning of the semester and during exams they hardly come to the hostel. You might even find them reading in the toilet, under trees and along the road
Re: 11 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
the outsiders: they rarely stay or sleep in the room.... sometimes, they forget the names of their rummies
Re: 11 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by babysmart(f): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
the aristo babes, u see dem picked up or dropped at d hostel in different cars nd with different men smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Admits 12,650 Out Of 114,700 Applicants. / Mouau 2015/2016 first batch Admission/cut off marks / Formal Education Is Not A Sure Way To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.