Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Childhood Wonder - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Childhood Wonder (670 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) / Wonder Wedding: Day The Blind Played For Deaf And Dumb Couple - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Childhood Wonder by 2prexios: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2014
We've all been children at one point, with funny believes to explain the world around us. Back in those childhood days for instance, whenever I see a new, fine bug by the flower, I would call my friends, eh, come and see the bug that God has just created, its beautiful. My ultimate wonder however is, how did people enter into the tv set? Did this bug you as a child too? Ahoy.
Re: My Childhood Wonder by Sabadon(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2014
I always wondered wat was on a pregnant woman's tommy...I usually thought it was over feeding sometimes I would try to mimic dem by eating much...bt I always ended up discomforted n wetting my bed...childhood tho
Re: My Childhood Wonder by tobechi74: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
I am still wandering about God
Re: My Childhood Wonder by 2prexios: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
tobechi74:
I am still wandering about God
God is the ultimate mystery. They told us as kids, 'don't wonder about whom God is, lest you sin'. But the more rebellious among us have always wonder in privy, who is God? I found God in Yoruba description of him: Olodumare, that is, 'one whose effort sustains continuity'. This name is the anchor of my faith in him. His name is wonderful, and perfect for situations.
Re: My Childhood Wonder by 2prexios: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sabadon:
I always wondered wat was on a pregnant woman's tommy...I usually thought it was over feeding sometimes I would try to mimic dem by eating much...bt I always ended up discomforted n wetting my bed...childhood tho
Wow! I don't know what pregnancy is as a child. When mum had my little sister, I was confounded. I ask her 'how did you get this baby?' I just kept wandering in amazement and people were laughing. Mum said 'when I was asleep, I met her beside me the moment I woke up'.
Re: My Childhood Wonder by 100Cents: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
I always wondered why my family was poor..

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Wonder by 2prexios: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Whenever mum is broke, she would prepare a very strange kind of meal. I would be so enraptured about the meal thinking, wow, this is the best mum. Looking back now, its clear to me that the concoction was 'meal of survival' and not pleasure-meal as I wont to believe. I dont know if we are not rich as a kid, we have everything our neighbour has, and my peers in primary sch. have solved poverty problem for me: 'if you have ogantable, you can never be poor' so I always tell myself, you can never be poor. Thank God for my peer group and self believe. Hope you know ogantable?

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Choice? / Love, exes and marriage / Dont Be In A Haste To Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.