Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

He Need A Girl For Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Need A Girl For Marriage. (664 Views)

If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) / Baby Girl For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Need A Girl For Marriage. by yemight2776(m): 2:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,
He is a muslim guy that need a muslim girl for serious relationship that will lead to marriage. He is in early 30 and need a girl of age 22 to 30 years of age. He is a university graduate and need the girl to have finish her study or about finish or working but must be literate. He is from the west and the girl too must be from the west especially from Osun State but can be from other State in the South West. He is working for himself i mean personal business.
Please any interested girls that meet the above criteria should please connect with him on whatsapp (07062951633). Thanks
Re: He Need A Girl For Marriage. by lafflaff123(m): 3:01am On Dec 17, 2014
There are some singles here like Chillisauce, edwife, Amerlian,Cococandy. You can write to them and lets see how it goes, remember to thank me later.

1 Like

Re: He Need A Girl For Marriage. by bellong: 4:43am On Dec 17, 2014
Go to Islam section, there is a match making exercise going on currently there.

Alternatively, you can contact Maclatunji for better info about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Need A Girl For Marriage. by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2014
lafflaff123:
There are some singles here like Chillisauce, edwife, Amerlian,Cococandy. You can write to them and lets see how it goes, remember to thank me later.

cheesy e pain am! from other thread to this one.
Ok o, anyway there is nothing wrong being single but there is everything wrong when a 67yrs old woman starts asking you out.
Are you a gigolo?

And btw, you didnt finish the story, did you finally scraped and polished her couchie? Even if you did, you go gree talk cheesy

choi, how was it? Hope she stocked up your warehouse at alaba this xmas? Remember me when you dey chop the money o. grin

back to topic,

Wetin be the topic sef?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Is 26th Of December Referred To As "Boxing Day". / Things To Remember When Everything Goes Wrong / How Is Sex Important In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.