Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] (34882 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) / Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months / Photo: Olamide Buys Himself A G-wagon As Xmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by EbiJUNIRO(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
nice one @Davido, I'm coming...
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by MNDY(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Femi2Ranking:
Things that make news this days, I bought mine yesterday and nobody said anything

Where is it?
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by tswagg007(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Femi2Ranking:
Things that make news this days, I bought mine yesterday and nobody said anything
pic or we don't believe it
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by wolexy2(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Na so it's
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Feranmicharles(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
chuksfor13:

Aamen! 2015(year of amassin wealth)
Amen!!!
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by tevinsolt: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Get it right, that Range Rover is not a Jeep. That is an SUV, a sport utility vechicle. Jeep is a name of a car maker just like Toyota, Honda, Mercedes and what not. Jeep ko Sheep ni
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by maestroz: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Loyalblak007:
shocked FURST TO COMM'..... NICE DEVICE

abeg i need USB charger to take upload the pix
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by LewisO: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Poly87:
congrat man we are proud of you, More grease. We expect more from you in 2015.
Nawa 4u wit this your statement, u're showing too much anxiousness about his deeds, what will be your fame if he acquires more is he your brother? pray to God so that u too can acquire things to your own taste, that's the msg i gat for u!
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Loyalblak007(f): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
maestroz:

abeg i need USB charger to take upload the pix
[color=#000099] grin
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by lexdino: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
optimusprime2:
where are the french students?
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by jzdoberman: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Triple g!!! Go ahead nothing do us.
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by luckenzo04(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2014
BIIIG CONGRATS OBO!!!: http:///12FQ0Rv
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Femi2Ranking(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
justmag:

Me too! I guess its because he is d media and we are not famous, what color is yours? Mine is white.
. mine is green oh

Olamide’s Son Naming Ceremony, Gov. Fashola Others Attend (Photos) / Loved up Photo Of Teddy-A And Bambam / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos)