Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] (34883 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) / Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months / Photo: Olamide Buys Himself A G-wagon As Xmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Sylvarresta(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Congrats... One day I'll become rich and famous too. Say amen if u wish yourself the same cheesy
AMEN!!!
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by papoose321: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2014
Davido na u 4 sing help me say Amin oo
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by henrydadon(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2014
rubbish... come and c original one in France where I stay[b]
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Keypha(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2014
Small boy way dey shop money, anyway I thank God for this year I follow shop euro wella
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by miqos02(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2014
congrats, but does he leaves in an uncompleted building?
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by ENZOSCIFO1: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2014
Loyalblak007:
shocked FURST TO COMM'..... NICE DEVICE

Your mate is there buying luxury car, you dey do first to comment as achievement .Smh.....
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by tellwisdom: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2014
Does he want to start a taxi business?? sad
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Thebrightest(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2014
Fresia01:
does it matter?? i am already inlove with seun... Davido's car cant make me leave him.. seun pls come and marry me this xmas..malaysian guys ful every where...
The way u look, i am not sure even my gateman will approach you for a sexual relationship not to talk of marriage. Anyways i wish you good luck.
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Rexnegro(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Congrats... One day I'll become rich and famous too. Say amen if u wish yourself the same cheesy
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by bks77: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2014
More blessing,thank Allah.
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2014
Fresia01:
does it matter?? i am already inlove with seun... Davido's car cant make me leave him.. seun pls come and marry me this xmas..malaysian guys ful every where...
Please submit your proposal through the appropriate channel.
Seun Osewa 100-man Marriage Committee (SOMC).
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2014
bunmioguns:
Obo
abeg spell am wella.
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by LordCenturion(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Fresia01:
does it matter?? i am already inlove with seun...

seun,u need to be careful,,all this winch fly around searching for u for.........ennhn,,,don't let them destroy your destiny

Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Thebrightest:
The way u look, i am not sure even my gateman will approach you for a sexual relationship not to talk of marriage. Anyways i wish you good luck.
grin cheesy Diariz God o!
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Fresia01(f): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2014
LordCenturion:
did u just imply dat i am a witch?

seun,u need to be careful,,all this winch fly around searching for u for.........ennhn,,,don't let them destroy your destiny
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by jojomario(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
These top stars and RANGE sha.
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Loyalblak007(f): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
warrenweste:

device?? angry shocked undecided
DNT WORRY I UNDASTAND UR SITUATION...D7 HAS BEEN UR HIGHEST GRADE IN ENGLISH
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by justmag(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
Feranmicharles:

Rich but not famous!!
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by justmag(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Femi2Ranking:
Things that make news this days, I bought mine yesterday and nobody said anything

Me too! I guess its because he is d media and we are not famous, what color is yours? Mine is white.
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Loyalblak007(f): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
ENZOSCIFO1:

Your mate is there buying luxury car, you dey do first to comment as achievement .Smh.....
Hmmmm see english! your stupidity speaks for yu...not ur brain.. SPASTIC FELLOW

Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is the real Range Rover not that Prototype Linda Ikeji bought earlier.

These cars have specs and this is it. I have seen this one at close range. Too badh !!
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by LordCenturion(m): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fresia01:
..did u just imply dat i am a witch? ..

I didn't say witch o,,,I said winch,can u see the different?

Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by newspapers: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Was really like "Mehn, owo ni koko oooo" when i read the details on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/check-davidos-2014-n12m-range-rover-suv/

Wanted to come drop the news here buh ah, sharper guys... I love Nairaland...!!!! grin grin grin No dull moments
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by fapcrook(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Gbolask24:
gjihekghb
Itumo? Meaning?
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Feranmicharles(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
justmag:

Rich but not famous!!
shocked wow. I love your decision,getting rich without being known, that's cute tho
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by mediachirps(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Femi2Ranking:
Things that make news this days, I bought mine yesterday and nobody said anything
Pisure or lies
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Rencent(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Feranmicharles:

Amen

Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by shigo20(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Money speaking
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Feranmicharles(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Rencent:

Amen
So shall it be
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Feranmicharles:

*modified*
To everyone that liked this post and to those that mentioned me also(2 d viewers too),so shall it be in Jesus Name. Amen!!!
Aamen! 2015(year of amassin wealth)
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Biggty(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Femi2Ranking:
Picture of you driving the range rover on the road or.........
Re: Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Davido...ride on sha. But Remember D'banj

Loved up Photo Of Teddy-A And Bambam / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Film Producer, Abiodun Ibitola, Dies